Harry Slatkin Home Fragrance TSV 17/12/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Homeworx by Harry Slatkin Set of 2 Seasonal Candles TSV 17/12/19 (Trim the Tree & Christmas Lillies or Harvest Leaves & Autumn Pinecone)
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.709730

Homeworx TSV 1.jpg

Homeworx TSV 2.jpg

Homeworx TSV 3.jpg

Homeworx TSV 4.jpg

Homeworx TSV 5.jpg

Homeworx by Harry Slatkin Set of 2 Seasonal 4 Wick Candles
Item Number: 709730
QVC Price £40.00
Todays Special Value Price £29.98
P&P £4.95

This set of two four-wick candles from Homeworx by Harry Slatkin comes in your choice of seasonal fragrances and boasts beautifully-designed glass containers with lids. A gorgeous pair to split up as housewarming presents or to fill your own home with autumnal and festive aromas, these candles will provide you with up to 110 hours of divine fragrance.
Christmas cheer - capture the scents of the season with the Christmas Morning option, which showcases festive fragrances Christmas Lilies, a floral blend of Casablanca lilies, ylang ylang, pink pepper and vetiver, and Trim The Tree, a traditional mix of mulled spices, warm roasted apples, brandied cranberry, fir balsam and orange.

Autumnal warmth - love everything about the stunning autumn season? Opt for the Autumn Leaves set, which brings you the fragrances Harvest Leaves, a warming blend of spiced pumpkin, mandarin, tart cranberry, fir balsam and apples, along with Autumn Pinecone, a fresh mix of pinecones, red oak, eucalyptus and juniper berry.

Indulge the senses - whichever option you go for, you'll receive your two scents in the form of Homeworx by Harry Slatkin's large, luxury four-wick candles. These signature candles are designed to pool to the edge in 45 minutes once lit, so it burns down evenly, and their large size helps to extend the sophisticated aroma throughout your home.

Burn time per candle: 30 - 55 hours
Large four-wick candle (h x w): 8.9cm x 14cm (3.5" x 5.5")

Contains:
Christmas Morning Set:

1 x Christmas Liliesfour-wick candle (510g) - a delicate, yet powerful combination ofCasablanca lillies, ylang ylang, pink pepper and vetiver

1 x Trim the Treefour-wick candle (510g) - warm roasted apples, brandied cranberry and bloodorange complement fir balsam for a freshly cut tree scent

Or:

Autumn Leaves Set:

1 x Harvest Leavesfour-wick candle (510g) - the essence of autumn is captured with notes ofspiced pumpkin, mandarin, cranberry, fir balsam and farmstand apples

1 x Autumn Pineconefour-wick candle (510g) - the crisp, warm and unique fragrance of an autumnforest, with layers of fallen pinecones, juniper berries, fresh eucalyptus andred oak

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.709730

Would have loved to go for these but can't really justify it. If anyone has bought them let us know what they're like.

CC

I was a bit tempted but after reading reviews of the whole range on QVC USA I am no longer tempted! ;)
And found his presentation style VERY American the bit I saw at midnight..!

I jus though the candles did not have a lot of wax that shape burns down really fast because its shallow

I jus though the candles did not have a lot of wax that shape burns down really fast because its shallow

Each candle is 30-55 hours each, so a potential 25 hour difference. Even a medium Yankee Candle is 65-75 hours. So this TSV seems a lot of money for not much!

I was late to this sadly & one option had already sold out but I purchased the Christmas morning set. Have just lit one & my god does it smell amazing. Very pleased. I've been off Yankee candles for a while. Just find that they smell less & less as they burn down & don't like the style of the jars & lids. I believe Harry Slatkin used to produce candles for Bath & Body works who I also love but can only stock up on those when I go to America. Will definitely be ordering more.

Latest posts

Back