Winter Accessories TSV 18/12/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

As most people use a purse all year, calling it a winter accessory is pretty daft in my opinion.

Radley TSV TSV 18/12/19

Crown Hill Large Flapover Matinee Leather Purse in a Gift Box

Black, Blue Sapphire, Dark Green, Dove Grey, Merlot or Red

Radley TSV.jpg

Radley Crown Hill Large Flapover Matinee Purse
Item Number: 183200
QVC Price £72.00
Todays Special Value Price £41.98
P&P £2.95

The Crown Hill matinee purse from Radley is crafted from soft grainy leather and features a flap-over design with a signature Scottie dog stud fastening. Complete with a branded presentation box to give to someone special, this classic purse boasts a spacious design for all your cards, coins and more and it even features a surprise message inside reading 'I love today' to uplift you whenever you use it!
Everything you need - this purse boasts plenty of pockets to fit all your cards, notes and coins, so you'll be able to find everything you need, when you need it. Plus it features a large zip-around pocket that's big enough to store most phones in, so it could be all you need on your next night out.

Keep it playful - the fun details of this purse are sure to bring a smile to your face. When you open up the flap, you're greeted with a surprise message inside reading 'I love today', plus it features Radley's signature Scottie dog on the flap for a playful twist on a sophisticated design.

A special gift - with its sleek presentation box and versatile design that will match any style, this purse makes a gorgeous gift for a loved one. It boasts all the signature Radley details like the Scottie dog stud at the front and gold foil branding at the back, while retaining a streamlined look that anyone will love, so you can treat that special someone to a touch of luxury this year.

Your perfect shade - this design comes in six gorgeous colours to suit any taste. For a classic shade to match anything, go for Black or Dove Grey, or for a sophisticated deep hue, choose Merlot, Blue Sapphire or Dark Green. For a brighter pop of colour, opt for Red.

Outer: 100% leather; lining: 100% polyester
Comes with a branded presentation box
Outer pockets: 1 x zip
Inner pockets: 1 x zip, 1 x slip, 12 x card slots
Zip and press stud fastenings
Purse (l x w x d): 19.5cm x 10cm x 3cm (7.8" x 3.9" x 1.2")

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.183200

Of all the nice stuff Radley do and this is TSV

How ridiculous that it was said, you could just put your phone in this purse and pop out to do your supermarket shop!

Yes right so carrying a basket or pushing the trolley, then selecting items, loading the belt and packing the shopping.

Very good yes so where do you stick this purse then?

I have gone for this in Dove Grey which is actually beige.As my Mum used to say ‘this will see me out’! Suggesting I will never have to buy another in my lifetime. I discovered Radley last year and usually order from their website when they are reduced with free P&P & super fast delivery.Looked at the purses but they are more expensive than this one for a similar size.Ah well I deserve a treat from me to me!

Latest posts

Back