Yankee Candle Large Jar Deal - Amazon

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Totally Loopy Lou

Registered Shopper
Just in case it’s of interest to anyone..!

One of the deals of the day on amazon today (Friday 22nd Nov), various large jar Yankee candles, including 2 at £11.99 with free pandp with Prime (or £20 if not!)
Fragrances are Shea Butter and Glittering Star...

Am tempted by the G/Star at this price... but can’t remember if I liked it (think I did!)and more importantly if it is a decent throw...

I went for the recent YC TSV in the end - great prices in my favourite fragrance of Midnight Jasmine. Was worried it may be weak like so many now but burning large jar now and smells as well and as strongly as ever :)

Just in case it’s of interest to anyone..!

One of the deals of the day on amazon today (Friday 22nd Nov), various large jar Yankee candles, including 2 at £11.99 with free pandp with Prime (or £20 if not!)
Fragrances are Shea Butter and Glittering Star...

Am tempted by the G/Star at this price... but can’t remember if I liked it (think I did!)and more importantly if it is a decent throw...

I went for the recent YC TSV in the end - great prices in my favourite fragrance of Midnight Jasmine. Was worried it may be weak like so many now but burning large jar now and smells as well and as strongly as ever :)

Again we have something in common! -not liking most of the foody ones and midnight jasmine is one of my favourites :mysmilie_3:I would like to try glittering star too (have only smelt friend's unlit) but really have enough candles to burn 24/7 for at least 2 years :mysmilie_17:

Latest posts

Back