Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lulu Guinness Bag & Pouch Set TSV 20/12/19
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.180130

Lulu Guinness TSV 1.jpg

Lulu Guinness TSV 2.jpg

Lulu Guinness TSV 3.jpg

Lulu Guinness TSV 4.jpg

OOh, that's quite nice...Please don't let it be a 'specially made for'

Why? Aren't they always specially made for QVC? Her bags are way over priced, all very similar. Need something different. Also I find no Lulu presence makes it just a formality...oh send them another TSV and hope it sells. Even the Amanda's make an appearance now and again ie. Holden and Wakeley.

Keep that croc one away from me! I usually get a much better deal on LG's own website in their new year sale so I'll be waiting to see. Not that I need a bag.

CC

There's a LG sale started already here, a couple of items have been carried over from previous seasons.

I have a few of her bags, a couple from QVC but most bought from her sales and an odd one bought from ebay. Some I've sold on for roughly the sale price I paid. They're not the only bags I use and a couple of favourites have worked out at pennies per wear. Worth a try if you see something you like the look of.

The TSV looks like a work bag and I'm not a huge fan of pebbled leather but croc effect looks good.

I read over the weekend that Lulu Guinness' younger brother recently took his own life. So sad for his family, especially so at this time of for year.

Apologies for this very sad tangent.

I do not need a new handbag

Easier said than done.....I do like the look of this one!

I still hanker after a Frances but I really don’t need another bag. 2 in sale but not first choice of colour or might be tempted.

I read over the weekend that Lulu Guinness' younger brother recently took his own life. So sad for his family, especially so at this time of for year.

Apologies for this very sad tangent.

I also read that. Truly tragic and I feel for the whole family.

CC

Lulu Guinness Annie Medium Grab Shoulder Bag
Item Number: 180130
QVC Price£344.00
Todays Special Value Price £274.98
P&P £5.95

or 3 Easy Pays of £91.66

Currently only available at QVC, the luxurious Annie shoulder bag from Lulu Guinness is crafted from fine Saffiano leather and features a Cupids bow shaped front pocket, a detachable, reversible shoulder strap and a removable zipped pouch. A top pick for the season ahead, this sophisticated bag is the perfect plus one for work, weekends, and everything in between.

Bag yourself some style – an elegant option for a signature day-to-night look, this designer shoulder bag exudes sophistication. It’s crafted from luxurious Saffiano leather and features the brand’s iconic lip-shaped pockets, plus the Lulu Guinness classic black and white stripe lining.

Extra accessory – included with the Annie shoulder bag is a removable zipped pouch that can be housed in the front pocket and used to hold coins and cards, or you could even use it as a handy purse for when you’re on the go!

Essential organisation – with both inner and outer pockets, plus secure zip fastening, you can keep your phone, keys and essentials stylishly organised, making this bag the perfect companion for both days and nights out.

Only at QVC – the Annie shoulder bag is only available at QVC in a choice of two gorgeous finishes to suit your range of looks, including a timeless, grainy leather mixed with suede, or a stylish faux croc finish. Take your pick between four colour options too, including Red and Chocolate Croc.

Signature lip-design leather tag
Striped lining
Comes with a dust bag
Outer pockets: 1 x slip; inner pockets: 1 x slip
Zip fastenings
Two handles at the top
Outer: 100% leather; lining: 100% cotton
Bag (h x w x d): 24.5cm x 33.4cm x 12.2cm (9.6" x 13.1" x 4.8")
Strap drop: 35cm (13.8”)
Handle drop: 10cm (3.9”)

Colour options:

Black
Red
Chocolate Croc
Almond/Blossom

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.180130

I’m not “into” handbags (or shoes) but, as that price is far more than my winter heating bills, I’m glad I’m not.

I admit I am not a LG fan to me they seem overpriced although in the past I did try a couple but returned for that reason.I am partial to moc croc finish and have a lovely small Radley one in their Oxblood .It is classy and lovely quality for less than half the price of this LG one, which to me looks like plastic.Ah well we are all different!

I change my bags every five minutes so even if I liked the “twee-ness” of LG I’d never pay that, in a world were a lot of people have to go without, my social conscience would never allow it.

On a lighter note, I see QVC are trying to pull the wool over their customers eyes by making out that the “now” price was ever going to anything different. Had enough of Jill Fraks constant “oh my gosh! oh my gosh!” now so over the channel goes. :wink:

Just watched a few minutes of the repeat on my iPad and forgotten how fawning JF is.Going ga ga about a dust bag with Lulu’s handwriting, how can I possibly live without it?!To me these prices are so OTT 25% product, 75% name.

Latest posts

Back