Echo Dot £22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

My neighbour told me about this - I agree shopperholic they have some great prices. I bought the Fire 7 tablet in sage for £29.99 - going to use for Kindle as my kindle device is one of the original button operated ones. Also lighter than my 10" tablet when wanting to do a quick search/online shop. Win/win :mysmilie_8:

My neighbour told me about this - I agree shopperholic they have some great prices. I bought the Fire 7 tablet in sage for £29.99 - going to use for Kindle as my kindle device is one of the original button operated ones. Also lighter than my 10" tablet when wanting to do a quick search/online shop. Win/win :mysmilie_8:

Yay Mollie! I’m made up you got a bargain, I got the grandkiddies the kiddy 10” tablet, I bought them the 7” last year and they loved it, so the bigger one can stay at home and the smaller one for travelling, great deal too. :mysmilie_8:

The advantage of buying this from Amazon is a fast delivery (or next day if you’re on Prime,) no faffing about if it has to be returned (and it’s free to return items) and an extremely quick refund.

QVC ...... take note%!

Both Amazon and Argos have started “Black Friday” and for anyone whose interested they’ve got some great reductions on Amazon products (both Amazon and Argos have the same prices) like the Dot for £22 (different colours) or 5 payments of £4.40 with Amazon. https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07PJV3JPR/?tag=shoppingcom03-21

We ordered the Echo Dot yesterday from Amazon for each of our twin teenage sons as Christmas gifts.Good price and they will be here today.

We ordered the Echo Dot yesterday from Amazon for each of our twin teenage sons as Christmas gifts.Good price and they will be here today.

They’ll be made up, I was in Argos yesterday and the Amazon products were selling really fast.

Don't forget that the latest DOT has a built-in LED clock display, but not this one.

Yes, it’s £35 the one with the clock.

Kindle Fire is not good for using as Kindle if you read in the sun as it is backlit, the normal Kindles are best for that.

Thanks Sazza. I noticed in one review the tech expert said "read under an umbrella" if sunny:mysmilie_17: The Fire arrived today and I am extremely pleased with it - trying to think of who needs one for a xmas present :mysmilie_19:

Thanks Sazza. I noticed in one review the tech expert said "read under an umbrella" if sunny:mysmilie_17: The Fire arrived today and I am extremely pleased with it - trying to think of who needs one for a xmas present :mysmilie_19:

Me

.....all these dots are because my reply was too short........

I ordered last night and received mine this morning from Amazon as I thought it was too good an opportunity to miss. I'm really hapy with it. I have it in the bedroom and the sound is great from such a small device. I already have a 1st gen Echo Plus and a 2nd gen Plus too. Love my Echos.

With my Echo show, my Dot and access to 5 Siris I feel totally entertained and fully informed. :wink:

But the Echo and Dot couldn’t answer the question “why are QVC so slow refunding customers’ money?” Their answer was “I’m sorry. I’m not sure.” :mysmilie_19:

Siri however gave me a lot of things to read about the P&P fiasco.

(Well, it was one way to entertain myself.) :wink:

With my Echo show, my Dot and access to 5 Siris I feel totally entertained and fully informed. :wink:

But the Echo and Dot couldn’t answer the question “why are QVC so slow refunding customers’ money?” Their answer was “I’m sorry. I’m not sure.” :mysmilie_19:

Siri however gave me a lot of things to read about the P&P fiasco.

(Well, it was one way to entertain myself.) :wink:

I can give you the answer to that question.
"Q V C are slow at refunding customers' money as they are incompetent money grabbing assh****":mysmilie_59:

Whilst I can see your reasoning and understand the fact that it is cheaper to it this way, I tried that a couple of years ago (virtually same reason), however just be cautious that the battery doesn't last as long (a e-kindle uses very little battery) and the fact that if you want to read 'out and about', there is a 'shine'. I am not discouraging it is a good idea, but I admit I did end up purchasing a e-kindle again :mysmilie_17:

Latest posts

Back