Perricone TSV 21/12/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Perricone 5 Piece Anti-age Renewal Collection TSV 21/12/19 (going on PRE SALE MIDWEEK & Easy Pays)

177ml Nutritive Cleanser
118ml Face Finishing & Firming Moisturiser
30ml Deep Crease Serum
59ml Cold Plasma Sub D Neck
15ml Neuropeptide Firming & Illuminating Under-Eye Cream

Perricone TSV.jpg

I am not tempted. I was once feeling sorry for myself and decided I needed to treat myself and so bought one of the TSVs in this range. It promised a lot but did not deliver. It might be £537 bought direct but I would not buy it whatever the reduction.

I am not tempted. I was once feeling sorry for myself and decided I needed to treat myself and so bought one of the TSVs in this range. It promised a lot but did not deliver. It might be £537 bought direct but I would not buy it whatever the reduction.

Hope you’re feeling better now Evie, don’t blame you for treating yourself xx

Yes I fell for the hype one TSV and decided I had to give it a go.I returned at obviously some cost within days.Some would say I did not give the products time to show any benefit but I really disliked them and the way they felt.So no Perricone for me Will leave it to their followers.

Never tried this range and now I won't be tempted. I do need to find something to replace my Hydra Floral though.

CC

There’s no way I’d pay those Perri-Como (I know) prices, especially since Kara Brick has more fillers and Botox than the combined cast of TOWIE, and that’s saying something.

There’s no way I’d pay those Perri-Como (I know) prices, especially since Kara Brick has more fillers and Botox than the combined cast of TOWIE, and that’s saying something.

She also tells us SFA about the #technology & the actives,almost as if we're either too thick for the science bit, or most likely she doesn't know. I'd do a better job than her, I'm sure, but my face doesn't look like that.

The cleanser is totally unremarkable & is an SLS one.

Edit to say that neuropeptide is a made up word.

I must be in the minority the bits of PERRICONE I have tried I really like. Not getting the TSV as I need to use up my stash and being a lot more sensible with my spending next year.

Perricone 5 Piece Anti-Ageing Skin Renewal Collection

Single
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.238835

Auto-Delivery
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.241327

QVC Price £295.00
Todays Special Value Price £146.00
P&P £1.95

or 5 Easy Pays of £29.20

Description
Discover the Perricone five-piece Anti-Age Renewal collection, including a supersize Face Firming & Finishing Moisturiser, Cold Plasma Sub D Neck & Chest, High Potency Classics Nutritive Cleanser, Neuropeptide Lifting & Illuminating Under-Eye Cream plus Essential FX Deep Crease Serum. Add a daily dose of science-led skincare to your routine and target the look of fine lines, wrinkles and imperfections with this comprehensive collection from the experts at Perricone.

Skincare made simple - with a cleanser, serum, eye cream, moisturiser plus a neck and chest cream, this collection has you covered with everything you need for a step-by-step skincare routine that'll work together to encourage a naturally radiant complexion.

Your new essential - the Essential FX Deep Crease Serum helps to deeply hydrate your skin and works to improve the appearance of the visible signs of ageing. Promoting an even complexion and a youthful-looking glow, this serum will be a must-have addition to any skincare stash.

A super-sized saviour - there's nothing better than stocking up on your favourite products, and this Perricone collection includes a super-sized Face Firming & Finishing Moisturiser. You won't be able to get enough of this beautifully rich cream that helps to deliver moisture to your skin while working to create the appearance of a plumper-looking complexion.

Stay stocked up - by selecting the Auto Delivery option, you won't have to worry about replacing your favourite products as you will receive the collection again in 90 days, all at the same amazing price.

Contains:

1 x High Potency Classics Nutritive Cleanser (177ml; full size) - enriched with alpha lipoic acid, alpha hydroxy acid and copper complex, this cleanser works to rid your skin of grime and make-up while leaving your complexion feeling soft and hydrated
1 x Face Firming & Finishing Moisturiser (118ml; supersize) - with a delicate rose fragrance, this rich moisturiser is packed with a blend of vitamin E, DMAE and kukui nut seed oil
1 x Cold Plasma Sub D Neck and Chest (59ml; full size) - leaves your neck and chest area with a smoother appearance, this luxurious cream is infused with natural amino acids, glycolic acid plus omega 3, 6 and 9
1 x Essential FX Deep Crease Serum (30ml; full size) - formulated with acyl-glutathione, this serum will leave your skin with a supple and moisturised feel
1 x Neuropeptide Lifting & Illuminating Under-Eye Cream (15ml; full size) - containing vitamin B3 and argan oil, this eye cream encourages the appearance of a brighter and revitalised under-eye area and improves the look of fine lines and puffiness

How to use:
High Potency Classics Nutritive Cleanser:

Use morning and evening
Lather a small amount in between your hands and gently massage it onto your damp skin
Rinse thoroughly with warm water
Follow with your moisturiser

Face Firming & Finishing Moisturiser:

Massage onto cleansed face and neck using a gentle upward motion in the morning
For best results, apply after your favourite serum or facial cream

Cold Plasma Sub D Neck and Chest:

Apply twice per day along the jaw, chin, neck, and behind the ears

Essential FX Deep Crease Serum:

Use morning and evening
Massage onto cleansed face and neck using a gentle upward motion
Wait until fully absorbed and follow with your favourite moisturiser

Neuropeptide Lifting & Illuminating Under-Eye Cream:

Gently pat onto eye area using your ring finger

ml for ml

177ml Nutritive Cleanser £32 direct from Perricone cost £9.05
118ml Face Finishing & Firming Moisturiser £118 direct from Perricone cost £33.38
30ml Deep Crease Serum £129 direct from Perricone cost £36.49
59ml Cold Plasma Sub D Neck £115 direct from Perricone cost £32.54
15ml Neuropeptide Firming & Illuminating Under-Eye Cream £129 direct from Perricone cost £36.49

Some items are cheaper on QVC, but wanted to balance to £523 direct as stated in email.
Total Worth £523 , cost £147.95 incl p&p used in calculations.

I tried it when it was the POM. It was no better than the cheap moisturiser I usually use.

I can only assume that sticking Dr. in front of the name means they can whack the price up.

I liked perricone when essential oils broke me out and was to rich. now my skin is drier I like Decleor and I get more comments about how nice my skin looks

A woman on QVC Facebook has put up photos of herself before using Perricone and 3 months later.

She seems to have had great results.

Now I once got the chance to sniff the Cold Plasmic stuff and it nearly burnt the hairs from the inside of my nose.

I from SpaceNK got a mini pot of the Finisher stuff and it was a nice moisturizer nothing more.

Latest posts

Back