Margaret Dabbs TSV 23/12/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Not for me, got one in the past and don't see what all the fuss is about. I know lots of people love it but just average in my opinion.

Not for me, got one in the past and don't see what all the fuss is about. I know lots of people love it but just average in my opinion.

I’m with you there! It just seems like extremely over-priced but very average skincare to me. And I didn’t even like the file... and dare I say it, I just don’t love Margaret herself either?!

She seems like a nice and nicely normal lady and comes across fine on screen etc, but I suppose I can’t get my head around how or why she heads up such a huge brand....
And I’ve not learnt anything from her as a “professional”... (Unlike a good friend who is an experienced NHS podiatrist/chiropodist.)

Wonder if the MD brand is all just gloss now, though sure she’s well qualified!

I have to say I love MD for my feet, they are now soft, nails grow better and dare I say they smell better too, works well for me. Have enough to last another 12 months at least so will see if I can resist it.

Her foot lotion and the hygiene cream are some of the best I've ever used but unfortunately there's something in both of them that I'm allergic to so I can only use once a fortnight or so.
I've gone back to the Superdrug Cracked Heel cream that I've always used in the past which is almost as good as MD (and about a tenth of the price as well).

I live quite near her salon in Marylebone looks beautiful so beautiful I would not dare go in

Boffy - I know what you mean, I always feel I should wash my hair before going to the hairdressers :mysmilie_17:I recommended MD to a friend who visited her salon in Guildford or Woking? and she said it was the most fantastic foot treatment she had experienced. Said they also gave advice on a problem toe- not selling stuff just info on things she could do herself etc. I really like the hand serum but the foot lotion is my favourite, dont use anything else now. If anyone is interested the duo foot lotion in 600ml size is on web at 66pd and with 1.95 p+p it very tempting - had to buy even though I have one that size in reserve and I on the go :mysmilie_15:

Boffy - I know what you mean, I always feel I should wash my hair before going to the hairdressers :mysmilie_17:I recommended MD to a friend who visited her salon in Guildford or Woking? and she said it was the most fantastic foot treatment she had experienced. Said they also gave advice on a problem toe- not selling stuff just info on things she could do herself etc. I really like the hand serum but the foot lotion is my favourite, dont use anything else now. If anyone is interested the duo foot lotion in 600ml size is on web at 66pd and with 1.95 p+p it very tempting - had to buy even though I have one that size in reserve and I on the go :mysmilie_15:

I would love to go to the salon. My 600ml lasted 12 months at least, just opened another & one left to go.

Margaret Dabbs London 3 Steps To Perfect Feet Collection TSV 23/12/19
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.239509

This luxurious three-piece collection from lauded footcare brand Margaret Dabbs features an array of super-sized hero products, including bestselling Foot Hygiene Cream, formulated to help target dry skin, plus soothing Foot Soak and pampering Exfoliating Foot Mousse. Perfect for the party season to prep your feet, give them some well-deserved TLC with this superb Margaret Dabbs trio.

Treat your feet - offering great large sizes, this collection is perfect if you want to stock up on some of your Margaret Dabbs favourites, or discover top-rated treatments from the foot professionals.

A real must-have - great for growing teenagers or children that swim, this collection's Foot Hygiene Cream is a multi-tasking hero formulated to help relieve symptoms of dry skin, and also to keep sweat-prone feet feeling fresh.

Salon-quality care - with premium clinics and salons across the globe, Margaret Dabbs is led by innovative skincare experts in hand and nail care, meaning you can achieve luxurious, professional-quality results at home with this complete collection.

Stay stocked up - select our Auto Delivery option and receive this fabulous collection once more in 90 days, at this incredible Today's Special Value price.

Contains:

1 x Foot Hygiene Cream (150ml; supersize) - this multi-tasking cream has been formulated to help hydrate dry skin and also keep sweat-prone feet feeling fresh. This can be used every day to keep feet feeling healthy and hydrated. Contains active ingredients emu oil, benzoic acid and salicylic acid
1 x Foot Soak (600ml; supersize) - a comforting and hydrating soak treatment, developed to help relieve the feeling of dry, puffy feet and leave them feeling soft and cleansed. With a gorgeous milky texture and a fresh lemon scent
1 x Exfoliating Foot Mousse (200ml; supersize) - a concentrated and creamy foam that helps to remove layers of dead skin while deeply hydrating the look and feel of your feet. Contains ground tea tree leaf, pumice and emu oil

How to use:
Foot Hygiene Cream:

Warm in your hands and apply all over the feet and nails and between the toes
Use every day for a two week period, using the foot lotion as your daily product in-between

Foot Soak:

Can be used in the bath or shower, or applied to a traditional foot bath

Exfoliating Foot Mousse:

Smooth over legs and feet, concentrating on any rough areas

MD TSV 1.jpg

MD TSV 2.jpg

MD TSV 3.jpg

Margaret Dabbs London 3 Steps To Perfect Feet Collection TSV 23/12/19

This luxurious three-piece collection from lauded footcare brand Margaret Dabbs features an array of super-sized hero products, including bestselling Foot Hygiene Cream, formulated to help target dry skin, plus soothing Foot Soak and pampering Exfoliating Foot Mousse. Perfect for the party season to prep your feet, give them some well-deserved TLC with this superb Margaret Dabbs trio.

Treat your feet - offering great large sizes, this collection is perfect if you want to stock up on some of your Margaret Dabbs favourites, or discover top-rated treatments from the foot professionals.

A real must-have - great for growing teenagers or children that swim, this collection's Foot Hygiene Cream is a multi-tasking hero formulated to help relieve symptoms of dry skin, and also to keep sweat-prone feet feeling fresh.

Salon-quality care - with premium clinics and salons across the globe, Margaret Dabbs is led by innovative skincare experts in hand and nail care, meaning you can achieve luxurious, professional-quality results at home with this complete collection.

Stay stocked up - select our Auto Delivery option and receive this fabulous collection once more in 90 days, at this incredible Today's Special Value price.

Contains:

1 x Foot Hygiene Cream (150ml; supersize) - this multi-tasking cream has been formulated to help hydrate dry skin and also keep sweat-prone feet feeling fresh. This can be used every day to keep feet feeling healthy and hydrated. Contains active ingredients emu oil, benzoic acid and salicylic acid
1 x Foot Soak (600ml; supersize) - a comforting and hydrating soak treatment, developed to help relieve the feeling of dry, puffy feet and leave them feeling soft and cleansed. With a gorgeous milky texture and a fresh lemon scent
1 x Exfoliating Foot Mousse (200ml; supersize) - a concentrated and creamy foam that helps to remove layers of dead skin while deeply hydrating the look and feel of your feet. Contains ground tea tree leaf, pumice and emu oil

How to use:
Foot Hygiene Cream:

Use every day for a two week period, using the foot lotion as your daily product in-between

Foot Soak:

Exfoliating Foot Mousse:

View attachment 18146

View attachment 18147

View attachment 18148

Any idea on price for the TSV?

Lloyd

Foot Hygiene Cream (150ml; supersize) £28.95 inc post
Foot Soak (600ml; supersize) 200ml is £21.95 inc post
Exfoliating Foot Mousse (200ml; supersize) 100ml is £20.45 inc post

Thanks, was just getting prices from MD direct as couldn’t find all on Q.

yeah i know what you mean i tend to find Q are a tiny bit cheaper than direct as i find direct websites are always at full blown RRP
True, I base on Q prices if they are all available, if not then direct, sometimes a mixture of both & other online stores. So I appreciate your prices when you post them.
Any idea how much the TSV will be?

Margaret Dabbs London 3 Steps To Perfect Feet Collection

Single

Auto-Delivery
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.241366

QVC Price £75.00
Todays Special Value Price £45.98
P&P £1.95

This luxurious three-piece collection from lauded footcare brand Margaret Dabbs London features an array of super-sized hero products, including bestselling Foot Hygiene Cream, formulated to help hardworking feet, plus soothing Foot Soak and pampering Exfoliating Foot Mousse. Perfect for the party season to prep your feet, give them some well-deserved TLC with this superb Margaret Dabbs trio.

Treat your feet - offering great large sizes, this collection is perfect if you want to stock up on some of your Margaret Dabbs London favourites, or discover top-rated treatments from the foot professionals.

A real must-have - great for growing teenagers or children that swim, this collection's Foot Hygiene Cream is a multi-tasking hero formulated to help relieve hardworking feet, and also to keep sweat-prone feet feeling fresh.

Contains:

1 x Foot Hygiene Cream (150ml; supersize) - this multi-tasking cream has been formulated to help hydrate and also keep hardworking, sweat-prone feet feeling fresh. This can be used every day to keep feet feeling healthy and hydrated. Contains active ingredients emu oil, benzoic acid and salicylic acid

How to use:
Foot Hygiene Cream:

Foot Soak:

Exfoliating Foot Mousse:

ml for ml

Foot Hygiene Cream (150ml; supersize) £30 direct from MD & QVC £27 cost direct £10.57 qvc ml for ml £10.44
Foot Soak (600ml; supersize) Approx £66 (£22 for 200ml direct from MD) & is £20 QVC so £60 ,cost direct £23.26 qvc ml for ml £23.19
Exfoliating Foot Mousse (200ml; supersize) £40 direct from MD & £18.50 for 100ml QVC so £37 so approx cost direct £14.10 & qvc ml for ml £14.30

Worth approx £136 direct from MD, approx £124 at QVC (thanks SCW) cost £47.93 incl p&p used in calculations, priced up both comparisons but not much in it to be fair.

I’m applying Nanny Mcfee on this one, want it but don’t need it due to stash.

The code SAVE05 worked on the TSV too, just tried it. Not continued to purchase, just tested code & it took £5 off.

Not sure why it worked as terms & conditions are below :

Terms & conditions for code SAVE05
To redeem
Use the code SAVE05 to get a 5% discount when spending £40 or more (excluding P&P) on selected cleaning items between 22nd December 2019 21:00 and 23rd December 2019 23:59.
The promotional code can be applied at the checkout at QVCUK.com, or on an order made via our Contact Centre (0800 50 40 30). Voucher codes cannot be redeemed on the QVC UK mobile app, QCut or in QVC Outlet or staff stores.
If a product has Easy Pay applied to it, you will not be able to use this promotional code and it cannot be redeemed on orders containing Waitlist, Advanced Order, Buy More Save More or Auto Delivery items..
The promotional code can be used on multiple transactions but will not be reinstated if a customer returns an item. It cannot be shared, transferred or used in conjunction with any other offer.
QVC employees are not eligible to participate in this promotion.
This promotion shall be governed by English law. Promoter: QVC UK, Building 8 Chiswick Park, 566 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5XU.

Latest posts

Back