Black Friday - what bargains are you after?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

miss molly

Registered Shopper
I got a few goodies yesterday from Lookfantastic they had 25% off gift sets. Got a few 3 piece full size bottles Molton Brown gift sets for £41 each.

I'm waiting for L'occitane offers - have my eye on a couple of items. Have not seen a L'occitane flash sale in ages.

I got a tablet for myself as a back up (Amazon Fire 10 inch in plum colour) for my iPad, it was £95 on Amazon but I got the cover as well for £27 over five months and I got the kiddy ten inch (blue cover) tablet (from Argos) each for Christmas for them too, I’ve got some good bargains........none from QVC though :mysmilie_3:

To be fair, I'm keeping an eye out for L'Occitane offers, as I have a load of friends who LOVE various products in the Shea range so they appreciate receiving a gift of products they cannot often afford.

Nothing. We go on holiday on Friday until the middle of December and I couldn`t risk stuff not arriving before we leave but I`ve already done my Christmas shopping so I`ll bag the bargains (hopefully) in the post Christmas sales.

Nothing. We go on holiday on Friday until the middle of December and I couldn`t risk stuff not arriving before we leave but I`ve already done my Christmas shopping so I`ll bag the bargains (hopefully) in the post Christmas sales.

Have a great time Vienna. :mysmilie_12:

Went to Cheshire Oaks yesterday, 30% off outlet prices at Lulu Guinness, got a gift for a friend from her Hubby and a pouch for me from my Hubby. Spent a fortune in Molton Brown, but pleased with all purchases. I got a tad excited, then lunch with friends who live nearby, great day!

Alright, alright, there’s no need to gloat/rub it in!! :wink::envy: [that's meant to be a wink and an envy smilie in case they don’t work (as usual with me!)]
Got all your Xmas shopping AND going on holiday for 2 weeks?! Wowee!

Seriously though, well done you and have a happy hol! :up:

Alright, alright, there’s no need to gloat/rub it in!! :wink::envy: [that's meant to be a wink and an envy smilie in case they don’t work (as usual with me!)]
Got all your Xmas shopping AND going on holiday for 2 weeks?! Wowee!

Seriously though, well done you and have a happy hol! :up:

Where are you going, V? I'm well jel.

I think I've just gone off you. You know it's going to rain, don't you?

It`s 6pm there at the moment and it`s 29 degrees, average daytime temp will be around 31 degrees and rising. Yep there will be odd tropical showers but they last for minutes and dry just as quickly. This is my 4th visit there and this time of year is their Summer.

What does one do with 'the fam' when one buggers off on holibobs?

All of our kids are grown up and either married or living with partners so our only live in family are the dog and the cat. One of my sons has the dog and another has the cat and Mr V`s son checks the house for us and deals with mail etc. We`re home just before Christmas so we`ll still see everybody over the festive period best of both worlds this year. It`s been a tough year and we had to cancel a holiday earlier in the year when my sister passed away after her battle with cancer and her husband also passed away a couple of weeks ago and it was his funeral yesterday so after almost a year of family sickness and tragedy I feel I`ve earned this break.

All of our kids are grown up and either married or living with partners so our only live in family are the dog and the cat. One of my sons has the dog and another has the cat and Mr V`s son checks the house for us and deals with mail etc. We`re home just before Christmas so we`ll still see everybody over the festive period best of both worlds this year. It`s been a tough year and we had to cancel a holiday earlier in the year when my sister passed away after her battle with cancer and her husband also passed away a couple of weeks ago and it was his funeral yesterday so after almost a year of family sickness and tragedy I feel I`ve earned this break.

Crikey, after all that sadness you deserve some joy. Have a good break.

Goodness, you have definitely earned a break! Enjoy the beautiful location and rest yourself. Make some happy memories with your husband.

Bought a cheapo double divan base from Argos for the spare room, a downsize from the king size that was in there, but was far too imposing for the space. The new one is an ottoman base, so has loads of storage space underneath 👍
Also purchased an 'Emma' mattress from John Lewis for it, which had 40% off for black Friday, and I had £110 JL vouchers to use, so it came in at a very reasonable £280.
The base came flat packed, but I amazed myself by assembling it single handedly in less than 3 hours, using nothing but the supplied Allen Key and a phillips screwdriver. Feel a bit smug!

Latest posts

Back