Good grief Julia, look in the mirror

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Susie Wusie

Registered Shopper
Just tuned into party wear on 663 and thought " oh my gosh which presenter is pregnant now ".
When I got up to the face it was Julia Roberts in a Kim & Co brown dress ,the dress clung to every lump and bump and she looked about 7 months pregnant in it. I would just say please look in the mirror before you go on screen Julia and try Vercella Vita shapewear, you do yourself no favours in squeezing into a dress that is obviously at least two sizes too small for you.

Just tuned into party wear on 663 and thought " oh my gosh which presenter is pregnant now ".
When I got up to the face it was Julia Roberts in a Kim & Co brown dress ,the dress clung to every lump and bump and she looked about 7 months pregnant in it. I would just say please look in the mirror before you go on screen Julia and try Vercella Vita shapewear, you do yourself no favours in squeezing into a dress that is obviously at least two sizes too small for you.

I thought she look better I that dress than anything else this was one of her best efforts lol

...at least it was a medium and not a "small"

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw her with Carla during a Vercella Vita hour & she looked a very strange shape.

Just channel hopped and landed on the QVC Style (I know :mysmilie_17:) channel and Queen Julia is on there saying she’s in a medium “her normal size” I’m no size 8 myself Ms Roberts but may I suggest a large be your “normal” size.

The thing is with these type of dresses if you have a tummy and you’re in a size that’s too small and tight for you, it leaves a shade underneath the tum making it look like your “fairy garden” (the most polite way I know) is visible through the dress, you know what I mean. :mysmilie_17:

All the stretchy polyester is hard to avoid it you are clothed by QVC... And it doesn't hide the lumps and bumps as they keep saying! Julia and a number of other presenters have a hard time looking good in Q's clothing offerings, just like us mere mortals!

She does look in the mirror and sees a vision of gorgeousness as do a number of others!

The amount of times the presenters gaze adoringly at themselves in the monitors, they don't need mirrors.

Maybe the monitors are like those shop mirrors that are ever so slightly distorted to make us look thinner.

I can't help thinking of fairground fun mirrors now!

Just channel hopped and landed on the QVC Style (I know :mysmilie_17:) channel and Queen Julia is on there saying she’s in a medium “her normal size” I’m no size 8 myself Ms Roberts but may I suggest a large be your “normal” size.

The thing is with these type of dresses if you have a tummy and you’re in a size that’s too small and tight for you, it leaves a shade underneath the tum making it look like your “fairy garden” (the most polite way I know) is visible through the dress, you know what I mean. :mysmilie_17:

Please can you explain this Shoppy? I don't understand?

The amount of times the presenters gaze adoringly at themselves in the monitors, they don't need mirrors.

Maybe the monitors are like those shop mirrors that are ever so slightly distorted to make us look thinner.

I can't help thinking of fairground fun mirrors now!

Maybe they borrow the magic mirror of the wicked Queen from Snow White .

Between the magic mirrors, rose tinted glasses and the god awful stocilists it’s not a bit wonder the presenters/models and BA’s look like they got dressed in the dark.

Please can you explain this Shoppy? I don't understand?

When they wear a dress that’s too tight like the lace numbers, under the tummy it casts a shade that looks like their b**h is on show, not that I look it’s just there. I can’t believe for one single second you needed that explaining, but did it anyway :mysmilie_17:

When they wear a dress that’s too tight like the lace numbers, under the tummy it casts a shade that looks like their b**h is on show, not that I look it’s just there. I can’t believe for one single second you needed that explaining, but did it anyway :mysmilie_17:

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Latest posts

Back