For goodness sake

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The problem with all presenters is that they like to talk, they don't listen (thus if a guest presenter has made a statement feature with regards to the product, you can (almost) guarantee that two seconds later the presenter is asking the question thus the information is repeated). Part of it (I suppose if we are feeling 'generous')is that they are constantly having 'voices in their head', which I suppose could be slightly 'off-putting' if they are then trying to have a conversation with the presenter as well as relying salient information from 'said voices'. Still though, aside from that, all want to get their point across. Mihal (sp) is the worst for me, as he reminds me of a 'little child', in that he not only stops people mid-flow, but then just repeats what has been said, like a child would do to remember, these are suppose to be 'professionals' (yes the word is used extremely loosely) but still, you would have thought they would have been better. Bizarrely in this situation Chuntley (for me) seems to be the better presenter (but only in this situation)!

Brissles, that is wonderful & congratulations to everyone. I buy each grandchild a Christmas decoration & always look at Etsy before anyone else. I have also bought some beautiful items from different countries.

When I first watched Q it was a favourite mantra of how something would be suitable for a wheelchair user. Great to think of less mobile people but how many customers would fall into that category for it to trawled out at every opportunity. Don’t hear it so much now as they obviously have gone more for the AH/HW demographic viewer.

Just the other day Del Boy suggested a particular garment for a blind person so they could feel the texture but then we all know she would sell fire lighters to an arsonist if she had the opportunity.

The problem with all presenters is that they like to talk, they don't listen (thus if a guest presenter has made a statement feature with regards to the product, you can (almost) guarantee that two seconds later the presenter is asking the question thus the information is repeated). Part of it (I suppose if we are feeling 'generous')is that they are constantly having 'voices in their head', which I suppose could be slightly 'off-putting' if they are then trying to have a conversation with the presenter as well as relying salient information from 'said voices'. Still though, aside from that, all want to get their point across. Mihal (sp) is the worst for me, as he reminds me of a 'little child', in that he not only stops people mid-flow, but then just repeats what has been said, like a child would do to remember, these are suppose to be 'professionals' (yes the word is used extremely loosely) but still, you would have thought they would have been better. Bizarrely in this situation Chuntley (for me) seems to be the better presenter (but only in this situation)!

Well, just look at the previous 'professions' of this lot. Um chocolatier, dental nurse, a couple of chorus line dancers, game show tottie, woman's footballer, property consultant, mummy vlogger, tv weatherman, oh and a drama school student who just happened to 'sashay' into presenting - like you do.

I rest my case.

When I first watched Q it was a favourite mantra of how something would be suitable for a wheelchair user. Great to think of less mobile people but how many customers would fall into that category for it to trawled out at every opportunity. Don’t hear it so much now as they obviously have gone more for the AH/HW demographic viewer.

Just the other day Del Boy suggested a particular garment for a blind person so they could feel the texture but then we all know she would sell fire lighters to an arsonist if she had the opportunity.

I like that Lati, sell firelighters to an arsonist.:mysmilie_458::mysmilie_458:

I know Anna from LR is a bit giddy but she does know the products.

During the presentation of a scarf she picked up that the graphics didn’t agree with the actual designs. God love her she did try to sort it out but Gatling gun Keenan just shouted over her and wouldn’t sort it out.

Well there is a load of returns just because the presenter wouldn’t do her job but could regale us with stories of how she had “lost out” because she left stuff in her basket too long. More hard sell. Keenan could go head to head with Del Boy at times.

Did I hear her rabbiting on about her wedding jewellery recently? Give it a rest it was years ago!.

Did I hear her rabbiting on about her wedding jewellery recently? Give it a rest it was years ago!.

It was, but she did look beautiful (even if photoshopping was involved allegedly). Hah, back to my little liquid nightcap.

CC

Well, just look at the previous 'professions' of this lot. Um chocolatier, dental nurse, a couple of chorus line dancers, game show tottie, woman's footballer, property consultant, mummy vlogger, tv weatherman, oh and a drama school student who just happened to 'sashay' into presenting - like you do.

I rest my case.

I am presuming that you are not trying to give the impression that all these 'professions' were for vacuous 'air-heads'? I mean perish the thought!

Latest posts

Back