Mally Ex TSV clearance price

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Be cautious though as going by the reviews as a TSV it was a July 2018 offer, goodness knows how well the make-up will have fared since then!

I have makeup that I am using from many years lol....I know that sounds bad but lol

I don't wear the stuff so was just going by the age and how well Q may or may not store items

Definitely an issue worth considering. I’m surprised they’ve got the cheek to flog it after a year in the warehouse.

Definitely an issue worth considering. I’m surprised they’ve got the cheek to flog it after a year in the warehouse.

You are aware of this channel are you not? I mean this is the channel that brings us products so illustrious that for years after they have gone out of fashion there they are still being 'flogged' on Q. I am talking about things such as Yankee, S-Fix and of course my personal (non)favourite, Ultrasun (though that may be more to do with the guest presenter)!
Sorry, if some on this forum procure the aforementioned brands but it has been noted on here (and other forums), that Yankee fragrances are not what they were and of course Q have got more luxurious brands now (Luxinoia being one (is there no channel that man isn't on)) that whilst are more expensive seem to have better reviews, guess the old adage 'you get what you pay for' rings true for candle fragrances. As for the other two brands I guess the reviews say it all S-fix hardly any 5 star reviews and Ultrasun, whilst I admit some of the range is 4/5 star there is also a lot that isn't and with other brands out there, it is amazing that Q still only stocks this one brand!

A year, that’s nothing I’ve seen beauty in clearance that’s been there for three years, and they only knocked £2.50 off the price. :mysmilie_17:

Come on, in clearance makeup and skincare used to be the for years sometimes.

Howard Carter was ready to go excavate the warehouse.:mysmilie_17:

That’s so true :mysmilie_19:

Latest posts

Back