Ruth Langsford Fashion TSV 28/12/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ruth Langsford V Neck Top TSV 28/12/19 (Black, Blue, Brown, Grey, Lilac, Red)
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.180810

Ruth TSV 1.jpg

Ruth TSV 2.jpg

Ruth TSV 3.jpg

Ruth TSV 4.jpg

Ruth TSV 5.jpg

Well if the shots above are anything to go by it looks a bit of a mess. Literally the style you would see on the proverbial market stall. And I HATE side slits, they neither flatter or are there for a reason. Would RL really wear this in her private life ? no, and me neither.

I cannot see Ruth wearing this.Shapeless thin fabric and the sleeves look tight.Having said that it will probably be a sellout then loads of returns.

I have seen tops with front seams in Tesco. I don't care for them, personally, but I'd rather deal with a Tesco return than a QVC return.

If Ruth's tops flop, I wonder if they'll tell her, it's goodbye from us?
:nervous::nervous::nervous:

Ruth Langsford Double V Neck Jumper with Side Slits
Item Number: 180810
QVC Price £49.50
Todays Special Value Price £34.98
P&P £2.95

This lightweight, fine-knit jumper from Ruth Langsford features a flattering relaxed fit, long sleeves, and side slits, with a double rib V-neckline. The ideal transitional piece to take you into spring, this jumper will be a beautiful staple style in your everyday wardrobe.

Work or play - offering a versatile design that's great for any occasion, this jumper is will be a piece you reach for time and time again. For a day at the office, try pairing with a pencil skirt for an elegant ensemble, but if you're heading out shopping, keep it casual by wearing over your favourite jeans and adding a pair of ankle boots.

Spring style - perfect for seeing in the new season, this jumper is crafted from a fine-knit fabric that is great for layering. On chillier days, it'll sit well over a cami or vest top; just add your winter coat for a chic yet casual look. As the weather starts to warm up, switch things up with a stylish leather jacket to give a modern edge and a lighter feel.

Take your pick - in array of gorgeous shades that'll suit all tastes choose Grey or Black for an effortless neutral option that'll go with anything, or opt for Chocolate, Orange, Blue or Purple for a fresh, bright look that's fit for sunnier days.

Outer: 54% polyester, 20% acrylic, 20% nylon, 6% wool
Rib: 44% polyester, 32% nylon, 19% acrylic, 5% wool
Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:

Purple
Orange
Chocolate
Black
Blue
Grey

Garment measurements:

Chest: XS: 100.3cm (39.5"), S: 105.4cm (41.5"), M: 110.5cm (43.5"), L: 116.8cm (46"), XL: 124.5cm (49"), 2XL: 134.6cm (53"), 3XL: 144.8cm (57")
Length: XS: 67.9cm (26.8"), S: 68.6cm (27"), M: 69.2cm (27.3"), L: 70.2cm (27.6"), XL: 71.4cm (28.1"), 2XL: 73.3cm (29.1"), 3XL: 75.6cm (29.8")

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.180810

The sales patter in the description is so naff, beautiful staple, work or play, crafted? & 6% wool so few sheep have surrendered their fleece in the crafting of this gem then.

Looks very poor quality. Would expect to pay less than half for this at a lower end chain store.

Q’s prices need an overhaul. Supermarket quality for department store prices.

Latest posts

Back