Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Homedics Travel Stretch Mat

homedics TSV.jpg

Homedics Stretch Plus Stretching Mat Inspired by Yoga
Item Number: 402611
QVC Price £259.00
Todays Special Value Price £198.96
P&P £4.95

The Stretch+ Plus from Homedics is an innovative mat featuring six built-in programs inspired by yoga positions, seven precision-controlled air chambers that inflate in sequence to each set program, and three different intensity settings so you can customise your stretch. Designed to move your body through a gentle yet powerful sequence of stretches and twists, the Stretch+ Plus will make the perfect addition to your daily routine.

Stretch it out - particularly benefiting shoulders, back and hips, work to release tension and improve flexibility with the help of this versatile mat. The seven precision-controlled air chambers inflate in carefully choreographed sequences to stretch your body, so you can relax and let the mat do the work - all from the comfort of your own home!

Tailor every stretch - there are six pre-programmed sequences inspired by yoga positions to work your way through; Unwind, Recover, Stretch, Twist, Energise and Flow. Simply select your chosen sequence using the handheld control, which allows you to pause, play and customise the intensity of every stretch to suit your flexibility.

Easy foldaway design - with a handy foldaway design and a secure strapping system, it's easy to store your mat when not in use, and the convenient carry handle means you can even take it with you to the office or on holiday for relaxation time wherever and whenever you need it.

Includes a washable flap

Contains:

1 x Homedics Stretch Mat
1 x washable flap
1 x instruction book

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.402611

Travel where? I have enough trouble fitting normal clothes/shoes/toiletries into a baggage allowance without taking a ****ing mat with me.

Am I living in a different world to everyone else?

Oh great, there’s something I can never unsee, just turned on the telly to have a look to find Fibby Flint orgasming on the flood, and double quick speed back over the channel goes. :yuck:

Oh great, there’s something I can never unsee, just turned on the telly to have a look to find Fibby Flint orgasming on the flood, and double quick speed back over the channel goes. :yuck:

I saw this, she would do anything for the commission she gets.

Travel where? I have enough trouble fitting normal clothes/shoes/toiletries into a baggage allowance without taking a ****ing mat with me.

Am I living in a different world to everyone else?

I can just see it, person turns up to a packed Glasgow Airport, two hour flight delay, nowhere to sit, pub run out of beer, screaming babies, what will I do? Oh I know, I'll get out my Homedics mat and do my stretches. Are they insane? (the QVC suggestions, not the bloke at GA, although he probably is as well).

CC

The thingy also makes loud noises when deflating - lovely in a public place I'm sure

Latest posts

Back