Lost return - crazy reply?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

mollymoo

Registered Shopper
I returned a broken Airwrap (lasted all of 10 minutes!) anyway it was collected by Hermes and now not arrived QVC.

Rung yesterday and they said they'd send a form out to claim refund - I asked if they could just email it - no was the reply as this time year too busy for emails (???) so has to be posted - but I can copy the receipt and email it back!

Hopefully it'll all get sorted but seems bonkers to post rather than email especially this time year - or is it just me because I'm annoyed it's gone awol…??

Totally crazy reply. But of course the key point is that it is less convenient for you this way, as they seem to treat all dealings with returns.

to get an email one you have to really push for it & speak to people higher up, standard procedure is to post it out, email is for extreme cases only

This is not true, many have said over the years they have had them emailed.

to get an email one you have to really push for it & speak to people higher up, standard procedure is to post it out, email is for extreme cases only

This is not true, many have said over the years they have had them emailed.

I certainly have had them emailed, though I’ve had to insist usually.

Absolutely crazy practice to make us wait for something in the post (2nd class) and then pay for a stamp to get it back to them. I doubt any other company in 2019 has this policy - it’s usually over the phone, by email or via an online form. Oh no, not our dear “state of the art systems” and “award-winning customer service” shopping tv channel - it has to take three weeks at least via the QVC Pony (Cockney rhyming slang) Express.

:llama:

(Oops, llama, sorry!)

never thought of insisting - just annoyed gone missing on return - hubby thinks probably been stolen - well they've got a broken one!
QVC get less and less from me... only got this because had hair done in John Lewis by someone and was nice.
Thanks - least not me thinks they're backwards!

Airwrap as in Dyson?

How did you return it?

I ask as my OH's brother has asked if we can all chip in for his twins' 18th birthday (which falls on Christmas Day). OH mentioned to him that I'd been watching a presentation on QVC and they have a return even though it's been used and now he's asked I order it. I was only watching as I'm gobsmacked by the tinfoil dresses that the guest wears!

I have a sneaking suspicion that it'll last as long as the Babyliss sucky-in thingy novelty they had for Christmas last year so I'll be asked to return.

I don't mind as they lost their mum a few years ago and OH's bro is clueless, but I really don't want to end up a) paying a fortune in postage and b) messing around with a lost item claim like the OP.

I returned a broken Airwrap (lasted all of 10 minutes!) anyway it was collected by Hermes and now not arrived QVC.

Rung yesterday and they said they'd send a form out to claim refund - I asked if they could just email it - no was the reply as this time year too busy for emails (???) so has to be posted - but I can copy the receipt and email it back!

Hopefully it'll all get sorted but seems bonkers to post rather than email especially this time year - or is it just me because I'm annoyed it's gone awol…??

I would have thought an email was easier and quicker than a letter.

I would have thought an email was easier and quicker than a letter.

thats why QVC insist on you waiting for a letter, post it then WAIT as long as possible for your return. I have e mailed but its a long drawn out process as well by the time you get permission to that is

dont waste your time with letters , its not a legal requirement,contact your credit card and do a chargeback

stop playing QVC games you dont have to

Latest posts

Back