QVC New Year Sale TSV 01/01/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I hate it when there's a pathetic reduction and the presenters say "you're almost saving the cost of your P&P" Wowee, such an incentive to buy, not.

CC

I am watching QVC so little now it is just so boring so their so called Sale will be a complete turn off.Any reductions are a joke they rely more & more on those who are attracted to easy pay.

QVC are the only retailer who put the prices up in a sale, like the Kelly Hoppen TSV day, there was a vase that was reduced to £20 they put back up to £33 because they knew some people would probably look at the KH items and might just buy, same applies with their so called “sale”. Also, on Tarte TSV day there was a set that was reduced to £35 for over a year they put back up to £65, true.

I wouldn’t want most things even if they were half price. If there are any bargains I will probably miss them because I will not spoil my holiday time watching the unwatchables “presenting”. The whole act and self obsessed showing off offends me.

Packmate Set of 12 Vacuum Seal Bags TSV 01/01/20 (Previously £19.96 + post)
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.807937

ufs.jpg

I’ve found most after Christmas sales quite disappointing this year but none as uninspiring as this.

If this is how Q intends to launch 2020 I doubt I will be buying anything in the coming year not that I bought more than once or twice last year so no great loss.

QVC so called sales are a joke. They usually consist of ancient products which have been lurking around for years or the so called discount on items is totally laughable. I`ve had a spend in some online sales and saved a tidy sum on items I`d looked at before Christmas. A velour dressing gown half price, a Clarks small bronze leather bag half price, a £13 discount code on hubby`s Chanel EDT, a sapphire blue velvet shirt blouse half price and a cropped evening cardigan half price. The dressing gown is to replace my comfy but shabby one, the velvet blouse is for Friday night`s birthday dinner out for hubby, the Chanel is his birthday gift, the bag and evening cardigan are for our next holiday abroad. Sorted and for around £150 less than it would have cost me to order the same items less than 2 weeks ago.

Boots from Clarks, denim jacket from Roman Originals, bed linen from Dunelm & M&S. First two were p&p free, the others were collect from store. All available within days, in perfect condition & minimal packaging.

Pack Mate 12 Piece Vacuum Bag Set
Item Number: 809177
QVC Price £28.00
Todays Special Value Price £19.78
P&P £3.95

This 12-piece set of vacuum bags from Packmate features a selection of different sized bags that allow you to remove the air with your vacuum cleaner and compress your belongings for efficient storage, at the same time protecting them from damp, dust and household pests. Whether youre moving house or planning a road trip, make more space for your life with this clever storage solution.

Create space at home – simply remove the air from the flat bags with your vacuum cleaner and watch the bag shrink in size to compress your clothes, shoes and bedding, making it easier than ever to store more in your wardrobe, cupboard or under your bed.

Bon voyage – if you’re off on holiday or going on a road trip, these vacuum bags are a godsend. Not only will you be able to fit more in your suitcase, you’ll also be protecting your belongings from dust picked up along the way. So, whether you’re bringing extra clothes, blankets or your little one’s indispensable plush toy, don’t set off without these vacuum bags!

Tuck winter away – perfect for storing away winter bedding and clothing, the vacuum bags are wide opening and easy to fill, so even the thickest quilt or duvet will pack down for storage with ease. You can use the Colour Mix Seal Zip System to check the bag is properly sealed. Plus, the bags have Q valves that are compatible with cordless vacuums, so you can simply place the vacuum nozzle on top of the valve, without any need to screw the cap on and off.

Protect what you love – using these sealed vacuum bags will protect your belongings, so you won’t have to worry about dust, damp and household pests damaging your fabrics over the year.

Good housekeeping Institute Approved

What’s in the box?

1 x Jumbo flat bag – 90cm x 110cm (35.4” x 43.3”)
2 x Extra Large flat bags – 70cm x 105cm (27.6” x 41.3”)
5 x Large flat bags – 55cm x 80cm (21.7” x 31.5”)
4 x Medium flat bags – 45cm x 60cm (17.7” x 23.6”)

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.809177

Latest posts

Back