Keeley - Page 3
Close
Login to Your Account
ShoppingTelly.com Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Keeley

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Elliementary View Post
    I always wondered what happened to Michaela. Any time I saw her, she was smiley and pleasant. I would have loved to have seen said hissy-fit, and Dale's reaction!
    I saw her ranting on air about how some other presenters weren't explaining about wick trimming properly. She was really sharp with the Q presenter, and it was clear her sniping was aimed at the other YC presenter...just after Rosa had joined the team. Coincidence?
    Thanks Elliementary thanked for this post
    Likes shopperholic liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING
    Quote Originally Posted by maymorganlondon View Post
    I saw her ranting on air about how some other presenters weren't explaining about wick trimming properly. She was really sharp with the Q presenter, and it was clear her sniping was aimed at the other YC presenter...just after Rosa had joined the team. Coincidence?
    I always thought Michaela had a very vinegary disposition. Even if she started off being quite pleasant she always made some snarky comments, and she used to speak to Dale as if he was the village idiot.
    Thanks Elliementary thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mazza View Post
    I always thought Michaela had a very vinegary disposition. Even if she started off being quite pleasant she always made some snarky comments, and she used to speak to Dale as if he was the village idiot.
    I was not sorry when she left. I think she ran on a short fuse.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by maymorganlondon View Post
    I was not sorry when she left. I think she ran on a short fuse.
    Think this is her now
    https://toyworldmag.co.uk/news/unive...ounts-manager/
    Thanks Elliementary , Twilight , shopperholic thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mazza View Post
    These new smilies are awesome.

CC

Post Thanks / Like

I prefer Kristina.
    Likes candycane liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Suki 1 View Post
    I prefer Kristina.
    I prefer anyone who isn't Keeley, unless they resurrect Sara Griffiths as a brand ambassador (she did Radical for a while, before the brand disappeared from QVC, much to my horror).
    Likes Suki 1 , Twilight liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Emer the Irish Elemis presenter got the QVC US gig. She was always very calm and still does QVC UK now and then

Post Thanks / Like

First time I saw her she was talking about working in a salon in Tamworth, she wasn't on the Q as much as she is now & I assumed the salon was her priority. Since then she's moved to Cyprus & flies over to do Q shows. I always thought she was bossy, however, I stopped buying Elemis when it sold its soul & don't watch her but she sounds exhausting.

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbean View Post
    Yes you are right. Many hardworking beauticians would love her job and salary so if she canít be bothered to be professional then she should resign and let someone else do it. Remember that Michaela (was her name?) from Yankee Candles had a hissy fit on a show with Dale and was never seen on screen again. Rosa is much better anyway as I believe is Grace from Elemis. She is so nice and keen to be clear and helpful to viewers which is what the job is about isnít it?
    Tbh either of the other two representatives of Elemis are (in my opinion) seem more genuine and passionate about the brand. I mean Keely has been representing the brand for around 20 years, thus in the beauty world this is a long time (Ali Young anyone!), thus it is time that 'fresh blood' is needed. I am not stating that 'beauty is for the young', of course it isn't, but if you are going to flog your 'gunk' at least let someone who is passionate about the brand do it!