Keeley

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I always wondered what happened to Michaela. Any time I saw her, she was smiley and pleasant. I would have loved to have seen said hissy-fit, and Dale's reaction!

I saw her ranting on air about how some other presenters weren't explaining about wick trimming properly. She was really sharp with the Q presenter, and it was clear her sniping was aimed at the other YC presenter...just after Rosa had joined the team. Coincidence?

I saw her ranting on air about how some other presenters weren't explaining about wick trimming properly. She was really sharp with the Q presenter, and it was clear her sniping was aimed at the other YC presenter...just after Rosa had joined the team. Coincidence?
I always thought Michaela had a very vinegary disposition. Even if she started off being quite pleasant she always made some snarky comments, and she used to speak to Dale as if he was the village idiot.

I always thought Michaela had a very vinegary disposition. Even if she started off being quite pleasant she always made some snarky comments, and she used to speak to Dale as if he was the village idiot.

I was not sorry when she left. I think she ran on a short fuse.

:shutup::shutup: These new smilies are awesome.

CC

First time I saw her she was talking about working in a salon in Tamworth, she wasn't on the Q as much as she is now & I assumed the salon was her priority. Since then she's moved to Cyprus & flies over to do Q shows. I always thought she was bossy, however, I stopped buying Elemis when it sold its soul & don't watch her but she sounds exhausting.

Yes you are right. Many hardworking beauticians would love her job and salary so if she can’t be bothered to be professional then she should resign and let someone else do it. Remember that Michaela (was her name?) from Yankee Candles had a hissy fit on a show with Dale and was never seen on screen again. Rosa is much better anyway as I believe is Grace from Elemis. She is so nice and keen to be clear and helpful to viewers which is what the job is about isn’t it?

Tbh either of the other two representatives of Elemis are (in my opinion) seem more genuine and passionate about the brand. I mean Keely has been representing the brand for around 20 years, thus in the beauty world this is a long time (Ali Young anyone!), thus it is time that 'fresh blood' is needed. I am not stating that 'beauty is for the young', of course it isn't, but if you are going to flog your 'gunk' at least let someone who is passionate about the brand do it!

Emer the Irish Elemis presenter got the QVC US gig. She was always very calm and still does QVC UK now and then

Emer lives in the US now, has done for a few years.

I find Christina and Grace more watchable than Keeley.

Latest posts

Back