New Year New You TSV 03/01/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It's a bit early, they might have waited until all the leftovers were finished, all the wine drunk, all the sweets eaten etc. What will it be? Diet plan? Exercise chair? Bodyblade? Or a wig and a fat suit? I won't be buying it anyway, I've had enough new me's over the years and the new new me will be spending less money.

CC

It's a bit early, they might have waited until all the leftovers were finished, all the wine drunk, all the sweets eaten etc. What will it be? Diet plan? Exercise chair? Bodyblade? Or a wig and a fat suit? I won't be buying it anyway, I've had enough new me's over the years and the new new me will be spending less money.

CC

It has the whiff of Flinty about it. That’s all I need to know.

Maybe that hugely expensive but tiny portions diet call Jane Plan? I’m small but even I’d eat three of her offerings in one sitting!

Last edited:
Cubii Jr Compact Under Desk Elliptical with Monitor & Nonslip Mat TSV 03/01/20
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.402661

Cubbi TSV 1.jpg

Cubbi TSV 2.jpg

Cubbi TSV 3.jpg

Cubbi TSV 4.jpg

Cubbi TSV 5.jpg

I'd laugh if I saw someone using one of those in the workplace (and expected to be laughed at too if I was that way inclined). It reminds me of a gif I once saw of Mariah Carey wearing stilettoes on an elliptical machine.

I haven't even surfed over QVC since last week and I expect the studio is already looking Christmas free and it's all about getting in shape for the summer, buying beauty products to prepare your skin for when you'll be showing more of it and gifting for Valentine's and Mother's Day. I can do without that for now. There's still much Christmas fayre to get through Chez Fondacox.

Last edited:
I wonder how many customers will buy this and then use it as a foot rest, once the novelty wears off. It’ll probably be like the Pilates machine that ended up being used as a clothes horse by a lot of customers.

I still have a Pilates machine, I did like it but it needs a room of its own, used to drag it into the living room do my bit and then drag away again, but it was so heavy I probably gave myself a Hernia.Now it is the garage/ store as I do not run to a gym/ woman cave/ playroom!

Cubii Jr Sit Down Trainer With Mat

For anyone who’s interested it looks like that sit down Cubii elliptical trainer is a TSV on Friday £164.88 no p&p.

Sorry if it’s already been mentioned.

With the amount of chocolates,biscuits and booze we had at Christmas it will probably be Easter before we are ready to diet.:biggrin::biggrin:

Happy New Year/Decade to all you lovely Forumites

I’m sure many of these type of things are good IF you have somewhere where it is easy to use otherwise it’s good old shanks pony and NO goodies.

Last year (2018) we tried calling the 'goodies', 'baddies', in an effort to trick ourselves into not wanting them. It didn't work. We still hunted them down.

Now, where did I put that Pilates machine?

:confused:

Cubii Jnr Seated Smooth Action Elliptical Trainer with Mat
Item Number: 402661
QVC Price £194.00
Todays Special Value Price £164.88
P&P £0.00

The Cubii Jr. seated elliptical trainer is a compact workout machine that helps keep you moving whether youre at your desk or on your sofa, and tracks important stats like calories burned and equivalent distance travelled on its display monitor. Quick and easy to assemble, with eight resistance levels you can use the Cubii elliptical trainer while reading, knitting, browsing the web or watching TV, and with no motor to worry about you can peddle as fast or as slow as you want!

Whisper quiet and sturdy - designed specifically to be quiet, the Cubii Jr. allows you to work out at the office or home without disturbing those around you. Its size and weight were carefully considered to limit your machine from sliding while in use.

Designed for comfort - ergonomic angles provide a smooth elliptical exercise that is low impact on your joints, while its compact design lets you easily slide Cubii under your desk without getting bumped knees.

Track your workouts - a built-in display monitor at the top of the machine tracks and shows real time calories burned, RPM, strides and distance. Using the dial on the front of the machine select from eight resistance levels, which allow you to adjust and control the intensity of your workout.

Colour options:

Turquoise
Royal Blue
Purple

What's in the box?

Cubii Jnr Seated Elliptical Trainer (w x d x h): 44.5cm x 58.5cm x 25cm (17.5" x 23" x 9.75"); weight: 12.7kg
2 x wheel stoppers - to stop your chair from rolling while pedalling
4 x assembly screws - assembly time takes around 5 minutes
1 x mat
Instructions

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.402661

Latest posts

Back