oh my god !

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
I've just fired off a complaint to QVC, after seeing the plus size model Sofia clearly poured into a Nina Leonard wrap dress. Not only is it clearly 2 sizes too small, so its pulled tight across her tummy and bum, but its way way too short for a lady of her size and stature.

I've said as much in my email to QVC, and asked what the hell their supposed backstage stylists are thinking in continuing to send out their curvy plus size models in clothes that are far too small for them, and that far from showing us larger ladies what we could look like, its a complete turn off, and that no lady in their right mind would consider looking as disastrous as poor Sofia did in the Nina Leonard offering.

Rant over.

I've just fired off a complaint to QVC, after seeing the plus size model Sofia clearly poured into a Nina Leonard wrap dress. Not only is it clearly 2 sizes too small, so its pulled tight across her tummy and bum, but its way way too short for a lady of her size and stature.

I've said as much in my email to QVC, and asked what the hell their supposed backstage stylists are thinking in continuing to send out their curvy plus size models in clothes that are far too small for them, and that far from showing us larger ladies what we could look like, its a complete turn off, and that no lady in their right mind would consider looking as disastrous as poor Sofia did in the Nina Leonard offering.

Rant over.

Is this the clip?

https://www.qvcuk.com/34-Sleeve-Wrap-Dress-by-Nina-Leonard.product.182504.html?sc=SRCH

Shame on the stylist and shame on QVC for allowing the model to go on air looking like she did, credit to the model to go on air wearing that dress. The stylist ought to be fired.....preferably out of a cannon.

Shame on the stylist and shame on QVC for allowing the model to go on air looking like she did, credit to the model to go on air wearing that dress. The stylist ought to be fired.....preferably out of a cannon.

Or better get forced to go out in public in ill-fitting polyester for all to see!

I've seen that poor girl looking a complete fright in a lot of outfits. She doesn't have the legs for on/above the knee dresses so why on earth do they insist on her modelling them. At least they didn't put her in ankle boots as well.

CC

Oh no I have that problem, my bottom and hips are huge and if any dress or skirt has any gather or fullness to it the front will be 4 inches longer than the back. I’m on holiday at the moment and was dressing for dinner yesterday (a new cotton Sainsbury’s top and skirt) I asked my husband if it looked ok, he said yes but is the back meant to be much shorter? - I got changed quickly!! :Banane20:

The stylists seem to want to humiliate the plus size models, but don't give a thought to what they are paid to do: make the clothes look their absolute best on all figures, so we want to buy them. When I see all the lovely ladies modelling and in the larger sizes, I don't think the stylists are capable of getting it right except by accident. I'm sure they would sell more if they made sure the fit was better for the larger models.

Poor girl, I have noticed this tendency to put plus sized models in too small clotnes. It is strange that all these ranges talk about using fit models in all shapes and sizes when they can't seem to provide a properly sized sample to show the clothes off appropriately...

All of the so called stylists are a joke and will never ever be interested in anyone who is over a size 8 as they believe they shouldn’t be allowed to wear nice clothes if they haven’t either been born naturally thin or prepared to starve themselves into them.

Latest posts

Back