£10 off £25 spend code - works on TSV but be quick!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

You are right in the fact that it was supposed only to be used on selected home & food items , there was a link to the items too. However, it worked on anything by the looks of it.

excatly & thats where the loophole has happened as Q are usually pretty strict with codes but this one i think they acutally didnt set it up properly

Well, three of my four orders have been despatched. It's just the Velvetiser I'm waiting for so I'm keeping my fingers crossed for now.

Odd that the purchase price of the MB at £17.95 isn't showing up on my credit card. Usually refunds take ages to show but purchases are usually there straight away. Had despatch email but they surely wouldn't send something out if they hadn't taken the money for it? Will it arrive? Will I be charged full price? If I am it's going straight back and I'll be wanting QVC to pay the return postage as well. If I were betting I'd say it won't arrive at all.

CC

Odd that the purchase price of the MB at £17.95 isn't showing up on my credit card. Usually refunds take ages to show but purchases are usually there straight away. Had despatch email but they surely wouldn't send something out if they hadn't taken the money for it? Will it arrive? Will I be charged full price? If I am it's going straight back and I'll be wanting QVC to pay the return postage as well. If I were betting I'd say it won't arrive at all.

CC
you will get it I think they are glad for the sale tbh

Received one of my orders, invoice shows £10 discount code and £10 credit towards payment.
SCW there have been loads of glitches with Q over the years. It's easily done if the IT team do not set it up properly in the background. I expect the person/team responsible will get a telling off.
At the end of the day they have got loads more orders then they would of done.

Mine was here when I got home from work. The receipt gave the full price, £10 credit underneath it and then total price £27.95. Not sure what that means. Money definitely hasn't been taken from my card though but it probably will be.

CC

Mine was here when I got home from work. The receipt gave the full price, £10 credit underneath it and then total price £27.95. Not sure what that means. Money definitely hasn't been taken from my card though but it probably will be.

CC

Both my orders delivered. My invoices show £0.00, not sure why, have done for a while now. They are showing at the reduced amount & are pending on my credit card.

I have been going mad with my codes love it! I want discounts then a code discount and hopefully every now and again free postage

So, my Velvetiser still hasn't been despatched and according to the Q website, all options have now sold out. I'll give it a day or two and then get in touch with them to see what's happening. I'll be fuming if I don't get it though.

Does it come directly from Hotel Chocolate?

Oh, and reading the QVC Facebook page this situation is happening quite a lot now. Loads complaining they ordered something which is in stock it does not ship so they check and it says awaiting stock.

I remember when they used to say live on air if an item is not in the warehouse they cannot show it on air or website. But then we moved to advanced orders to get around that one.

So, my Velvetiser still hasn't been despatched and according to the Q website, all options have now sold out. I'll give it a day or two and then get in touch with them to see what's happening. I'll be fuming if I don't get it though.

you will are than likely get it tbh as its quite a high price purchase maybe its direct from Hotel Chocolate

I must be lucky (so far at least).

I ordered the MB Fiery Pepper set with the £10 off. Ordered Sunday, received today with Hermes tracking all the way. Perfect size packaging and everything in pristine condition. The invoice is a bit misleading so I’ll be checking that I got the discount.

One annoyance though. The price when I bought it was £26.50 plus £1.95 p+p. Today it’s being sold for £28.98 plus £1.95 p+p. Very naughty!

Everything that I ordered has arrived safely. I won’t be buying anything else before Christmas because the likelihood of it not arriving is probable, especially if you look at all the recent posts about lost items on their FB page.

Hope everyone, who used the code and is waiting for a delivery, gets their purchases soon.

20% off Holland and Barrett ENDS TOMORROW code 20MSE (via Money Savings Expert) and it applies on top of the current H&B offers eg buy one, get 2nd for 1P.

I used it OK today for a phone order (as website was not working properly) and this was on top of good offers on the items I needed.

The thing I ordered showed the discount on the order confirmation & on the dispatch email but on my order status online AND on the invoice included in the parcel it’s showing full price with no discount taken off. Has anyone else had this? I’ve emailed them.

Yes, me. My invoice with the parcel said £10 credit but underneath it said total £27.95. On the order status it says £27.95 as well, however, having just nipped over to my online bank I can see I have in fact been charged £17.95.

CC

My bank account has been debited for the discounted amounts, £10 discounted from both my order happy days:biggrin:

Thank you, that’s good to know. I have no way of checking, with no online banking, till the statement comes.

Latest posts

Back