£10 off £25 spend code - works on TSV but be quick!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Enjoy your Velvetiser Mr M...I'm just drinking Oat milk with half a Flake crumbled in it! :tea:

I’m quite shocked. I didn’t look on the forum yesterday but just saw this thread and thought I would definitely have missed the chance but it does still seem to be working. Do you think they haven’t realised it doesn’t just work for the items they say it’s restricted to? I don’t see a mention on Facebook and wonder if it would wake QVC up to stop the £££s leaking out of their coffers if it were broadcast on there?

I was definitely surprised that it was still working this morning when I ordered the earrings Andi. From my point of view, I hope they close it soon though, it's costing me an absolute fortune. Ha ha

I was definitely surprised that it was still working this morning when I ordered the earrings Andi. From my point of view, I hope they close it soon though, it's costing me an absolute fortune. Ha ha

I have just been reading through the thread and I see you have been on a bit of a spree. You are a very naughty MrMarple.

It’s fun though, isn’t it? All the more delicious when it’s likely to be a discount we weren’t supposed to have.

:Banane35:

I’m quite shocked. I didn’t look on the forum yesterday but just saw this thread and thought I would definitely have missed the chance but it does still seem to be working. Do you think they haven’t realised it doesn’t just work for the items they say it’s restricted to? I don’t see a mention on Facebook and wonder if it would wake QVC up to stop the £££s leaking out of their coffers if it were broadcast on there?

I am sure someone would spread the word about this offer on other platforms:wink:

Well, having read this thread again about the code still working, I’ve just ordered another item using the code. And it’s still working.

I am now going to resist any more temptation - hopefully. But it’s not often that we get “a deal” from QVC.

I have to be grateful I’m on holiday and the WiFi is intermittent or Mr Sooze would throw a wobbly at the potential amount of parcels that could arrive :tongue:

Both my orders have shipped. Discount shown on order confirmation email but not order on account. We will see .....

Both my orders have shipped. Discount shown on order confirmation email but not order on account. We will see .....

When I purchased the vanity case for £20 instead of £99 in July it showed as £99 on my order status although
only £20 paid. So this is normal, so fingers crossed.

just ordered links of London earrings FOR MYSELF and it takes the money off before you finalise payment what a treat plus the earrings had free postage

Okay, last thing. A pair of Links of London earrings. I bought my niece the original knot ones last year and they've never been out of her ears since, so I've got the updated ones for her as a stocking filler.
That's it though, I'm 100% finished. I promise.

those are the ones I got in the yellow gold fab discount

Your out of control Mr M :cool2:but a very generous person,hope you enjoy your Xmas :cool2:

I 'need' some earrings. The lOL quality has been questioned on here, How do you/females find them? Are these gold? (I'm alergic to anything else, bah.) Haven't LOL gone in to admin'? Not that changes your lovely gift if course. I'm going to look, but if, meanwhile you find the item number, I'd love to see?
xxx

Don’t tell Santa!

...About the *tits? Absolutely not!

* Not my tits of course, which are not available for gifting (or sifting)

Last edited by a moderator:
I 'need' some earrings. The lOL quality has been questioned on here, How do you/females find them? Are these gold? (I'm alergic to anything else, bah.) Haven't LOL gone in to admin'? Not that changes your lovely gift if course. I'm going to look, but if, meanwhile you find the item number, I'd love to see?
xxx

I like LOL but the items are not huge or particularly GVFM if I get a good price I do buy because some pieces are nice its a case of if the price is right. the made for QVC stuff is horrid! remember those tacky cheap thin chain bracelets?

I like LOL but the items are not huge or particularly GVFM if I get a good price I do buy because some pieces are nice its a case of if the price is right. the made for QVC stuff is horrid! remember those tacky cheap thin chain bracelets?

I had a look & was side tracked by some of the nice plain Sleeping Beauty stuff. Earrings & a ring. Never had jewellery from Q before - hope this won't be ****.

I just tried to use the code on the MB TSV but it was knocked back with a "code already used" message. I put the TSV back on the shelf lol. Maybe being able to use it several times was a mistake that has now been jumped on.

CC

Can you use this code if you order by phone or is it online only?

The T&Cs say you can use it over the phone but I’d be worried they’ll say it’s not in “the list of participating items” which it’s supposed to be used on (being “a selection of top homeware and delicious food from our range”). I mean, when faced with it, unlike a computer they might question it, especially with the “BBC” in the code, which is a link to the BBC Good Food theme.

I just tried to use the code on the MB TSV but it was knocked back with a "code already used" message. I put the TSV back on the shelf lol. Maybe being able to use it several times was a mistake that has now been jumped on.

CC

Again, T&Cs say you can use it on multiple transactions.

Latest posts

Back