£10 off £25 spend code - works on TSV but be quick!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Starlight

Registered Shopper
Just seen on HOTUKDEALS that there is a code for £10 off a £25 spend (excluding P&P) which I think is supposed to be just for selected purchases but it seems to be working on everything! I just put the TSV in my basket to check and it accepted the code and took £10 off.

Will probably get pulled soon as it's getting marked hotter on HotUkdeals

The code is BBCQVC

BBCQVC - Terms & conditions

Use the code BBCQVC to get a £10 discount when spending £25 or more (excluding P&P) on selected home and food items between 2nd December 2019 00.00 and Friday 13th December 2019 23:59.
A list of all participating items can be found at qvcuk.com/BBCQVC
The promotional code can be applied at the checkout at QVCUK.com, or on an order made via our Contact Centre (0800 50 40 30). Voucher codes cannot be redeemed on the QVC UK mobile app, QCut or in QVC Outlet or staff stores.
If a product has Easy Pay applied to it, you will not be able to use this promotional code and it cannot be redeemed on orders containing Waitlist, Advanced Order, Buy More Save More or Auto Delivery items.
The promotional code can be used on multiple transactions but will not be reinstated if a customer returns an item. It cannot be shared, transferred or used in conjunction with any other offer.
QVC employees are not eligible to participate in this promotion.
This promotion shall be governed by English law. Promoter: QVC UK, Building 8 Chiswick Park, 566 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5XU.

Just ordered the 5x 100ml Molton Brown set for my Son. Cheers & thanks. Hope it’s honoured, just received confirmation of order.

Thanks Starlight.
I’ve been looking at the Lola Rose photo frame for months but didn’t think it was worth almost £30.00, but for £19.95 it’s an absolute steal. That’s another Christmas present sorted

Right, can somebody stop me please?
I’m a sucker for a money off voucher anyway but I’m out of control at the minute. As well as the photo frame, I’ve just ordered the MB 100ml set and then the MB Pink Pepper set. I don’t feel too bad though because at these prices they’re practically giving the stuff away. So I keep telling myself anyway ����

I’m a sucker for a money off voucher anyway but I’m out of control at the minute. As well as the photo frame, I’ve just ordered the MB 100ml set and then the MB Pink Pepper set. I don’t feel too bad though because at these prices they’re practically giving the stuff away. So I keep telling myself anyway ����

I need to be stopped too!!!

"Don't stop me now, I'm having such a good time, I'm having a ball" :Banane45:

Go for it people, we don't often get such bargains.

CC

It’s the Hotel Chocolat Velvetiser now. But that’s it. I think ��

Just ordered pink pepper set too, do hope it’s honoured as I’ve sent the details to 3 friends with recommendations of items I know they will love.

Thanks for this. I ordered the MB too. On my order summary on the web page, it doesn’t show the discount, but it does on the email confirmation.

Okay, last thing. A pair of Links of London earrings. I bought my niece the original knot ones last year and they've never been out of her ears since, so I've got the updated ones for her as a stocking filler.
That's it though, I'm 100% finished. I promise.

I went and looked around the website. Beauty ****** hell the stockpile of cleansers I have Clarins, Elemis, Emma Hardie so no. Pots of face cream to use up 4 plus night creams 2.

Looked around the jewellery actually looking at earrings but none of the drop styles took my fancy.

Shock horror I bought noting:surprised::shutup:

Okay, last thing. A pair of Links of London earrings. I bought my niece the original knot ones last year and they've never been out of her ears since, so I've got the updated ones for her as a stocking filler.
That's it though, I'm 100% finished. I promise.

Your out of control Mr M :cool2:but a very generous person,hope you enjoy your Xmas :cool2:

Latest posts

Back