Chloe - This morning Gift show

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

yorkrose26

Registered Shopper
I was just watching when they were 'flogging' a (in my opinion) over-priced pillow, well £540 does seem rather expensive to me! Anyway, there was Chole, stating that she 'wished' (heavy hint nudge nudge), to take it home. Do presenters not get enough 'freebies' without this blatant crassness!

I was just watching when they were 'flogging' a (in my opinion) over-priced pillow, well £540 does seem rather expensive to me! Anyway, there was Chole, stating that she 'wished' (heavy hint nudge nudge), to take it home. Do presenters not get enough 'freebies' without this blatant crassness!

The word crass describes her perfectly.

Well, most of them have perfected the art of 'blagging' from the Queen herself - JR, who must rival any christmas tree with the stuff she has 'blagged' from Simon Wilson over the years she's worked with him. Then of course Jill Franks drools over every designer bag, but tellingly its never Kipling which is probably too downmarket for her. And not forgetting Craig and his Peony/Yankee candles/Kelly Hoppen bedding and no doubt all the food he can stuff into his mouth !

£540 for a pillow? Is it stuffed with Unicorn tail hair or something?

I caught a bit this morning and thought I heard her say to Claire “jazz hands” Sutton that she’s been given one to try, so the taking it home bit was probably part of her BS/hard sell spiel.

£540 for a pillow? Is it stuffed with Unicorn tail hair or something?

It's a sleep companion (?) robot that you hug as it lulls you to sleep using breathing regulation technology, soothing noises & even lullabies :violin::RpS_sleep::sleep: Unicorn hair probably adds another £100 at least.

I saw it differently, that she was likening the pricey pillow to a cuddly pet; a bit like wanting to keep a puppy, kitten, wonderfully-smelling baby, as in "Aw... can I keep it?" It'll be my Pollyanna complex I expect!:rapture:

It's the last thing I need to sleep - I need complete sensory deprivation; eye mask, ear plugs and Mr Akimbo is very used to the "hug and roll" on to his third of the bed.

It sounds like the manufacturer is cashing in on insomniacs' desperation for sleep. My daughter listens to recordings of a cat purring (free download) to help her drop off but it didn't suit me. There's plenty of options to explore that don't cost half a grand!

:RpS_blink::behindsofa:

Holy S! That’s some pillow- I assume it brings breakfast to bed as well.

Apparently the latest thing is people stealing the mattress in 5 star hotels. A bit more that a bathrobe or shampoo!

It's a sleep companion (?) robot that you hug as it lulls you to sleep using breathing regulation technology, soothing noises & even lullabies :violin::RpS_sleep::sleep: Unicorn hair probably adds another £100 at least.

Well I hug Bryan in bed, his breathing is regular, he makes noises that have more smells than soothes but he can sing. Plenty hair but the dog kind, not unicorn. At least he's free. :hug:

Love that violin smilie.

CC

Well I have to say, £540 for a pillow is surely quite the bargain! Although I'll need a fair a few so that I can kit out my spare rooms - I like to ensure my guests enjoy the same level of luxury as I when they stay over. Thank heavens for half-price P&P on each subsequent item. Then there's my other homes - do they ship abroad?

I saw it differently, that she was likening the pricey pillow to a cuddly pet; a bit like wanting to keep a puppy, kitten, wonderfully-smelling baby, as in "Aw... can I keep it?" It'll be my Pollyanna complex I expect!:rapture:

It's the last thing I need to sleep - I need complete sensory deprivation; eye mask, ear plugs and Mr Akimbo is very used to the "hug and roll" on to his third of the bed.

It sounds like the manufacturer is cashing in on insomniacs' desperation for sleep. My daughter listens to recordings of a cat purring (free download) to help her drop off but it didn't suit me. There's plenty of options to explore that don't cost half a grand!

:RpS_blink::behindsofa:

I 've heard that thunderstorms/heavy rain works too.

My fab-u-lous cat Purdy purred like a jackhammer - often woke me up.

Well I hug Bryan in bed, his breathing is regular, he makes noises that have more smells than soothes but he can sing. Plenty hair but the dog kind, not unicorn. At least he's free. :hug:

Love that violin smilie.

CC

Obie snores, loudly. Mr B's fave noise. Mine was Purdy snores. Obie dreams loudly too - he yaps, tastes, shakes & wags whilst asleep. People comment 'ahhh, he's chasing rabbits'. I suspect however that he's actually shagging females/eating sausages'. Not simultaneously, I hope.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've now watched the demonstration and while it was limited stock and then sold out on the morning show, they've now got stock available. One can only deduce that 10 viewers put the low stock level in their basket but remained unconvinced and didn't confirm their orders. There's also one review, from a viewer who's been shopping with QVC for 'less than a year', which reads like a product description from their website or something that one of their marketing team wrote.

Latest posts

Back