Where has Gok gone?
Close
Login to Your Account
ShoppingTelly.com Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Where has Gok gone?

Wasn't Gok supposed to do a monthly show with Alex Kramer? Ruth Langsford stood in for him when he had a road accident but that was a while ago and I haven't seen him or any of his garments on air for quite a while. His first TSV didn't seem to be very popular so perhaps his line has been discontinued already. Dropped out of the inventory like shopping after 30 minutes in a basket.

Also, what has happeend to the Coco Bianco lady (Jessie/Jessica?)? I haven't seen her for a while either.
    Likes Twilight liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING
    he is still there most of his they have been adding to the general fashion hours & he done another monthly one after the accident so he is still around

Post Thanks / Like

He's the Fairy Gokmother in panto at New Theatre in Cardiff, all together now - "Oh yes he is". I assume he'll return next year, having written that there are 15 WULI:LUU items on the website & 8 are 'Special price'. Of course, that could mean that the brand's really popular & the Q's getting ready for spring designs but most of them are still available in every size. It sounds cruel but along with Vonda & the two Abis/Abbies/Abbeys Jessica Jay makes my teeth ache & isn't missed.

Likes brissles liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Almerinda View Post
    Wasn't Gok supposed to do a monthly show with Alex Kramer? Ruth Langsford stood in for him when he had a road accident but that was a while ago and I haven't seen him or any of his garments on air for quite a while. His first TSV didn't seem to be very popular so perhaps his line has been discontinued already. Dropped out of the inventory like shopping after 30 minutes in a basket.
    Also, what has happeend to the Coco Bianco lady (Jessie/Jessica?)? I haven't seen her for a while either.
    I think Jessie is a Commentator for Motor Racing so she is often away doing that.

Post Thanks / Like

Jessica ? I last saw her in an advert for something - she was sat in a hairdressers chair with her hair in big rollers

Post Thanks / Like

Come on now, Gok's "collection" was a collection of ghastly clothes that aren't selling. Time for a re-think. You can't just put out any old guff and expect folk to by it because Gok says so.

CC
    Likes brissles , Anna , Twilight liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Suki 1 View Post
    I think Jessie is a Commentator for Motor Racing so she is often away doing that.
    Lordy!!
    Likes Twilight liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

He films Say Yes To The Dress Lancaster, the one being shown now was flimed in September one of the brides mention the date she was getting married in mid September.

Post Thanks / Like

He puts me off buying anything he's connected with.
    Likes candycane liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Default I don't thnk he's coming back!

ADVERTISING

Quote Originally Posted by Almerinda View Post
    No sign of him this month either.....