Fashion Year End Sale TSV 06/01/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Isaac Mizrahi Live Scallop Hem Long Sleeve Knitted Jumper

Isaac TSV.jpg

That's better than Ruth's V-neck offering for tonight, but I won't be buying it.

Orla Kiely Midi Sling Bag & Large Wallet Set
Item Number: 173899
QVC Price £199.95
Todays Special Value Price £74.97
P&P £4.95

This stylish Orla Kiely set includes a Classic Midi Sling bag with an adjustable strap, plus a matching large zipped wallet, featuring your choice of signature print. Update your accessories collection with this designer duo, or why not split them up to give as gifts this festive season?
Chic everyday style - the laminated cotton Classic Midi Sling bag is perfect for carrying all of your everyday essentials in, whether you're heading to work or out with the kids. It features gorgeous leather binding and a secure magnetic clasp, plus pockets to keep your keys or phone safe.

Perfect for gifting - this stylish set is just the thing for any fashion-loving friends or family. The bag and wallet come in separate dust bags too, so you could even split them up to give away as presents.

Signature Orla Kiely - choose from four striking prints that beautifully portray the Orla Kiely handwriting. Opt for calming blue shades with the Blue Birds or Tall Flower Blue styles, or get a burst of colour with the Giant Flower Mustard or Linear Stem Nutmeg options.

Handbag:

Outer: PVC laminated cotton; lining: polyester
Magnetic popper fastening
Lobster claw clasp inside
Protective studs on base
Comes with a dust bag
Pockets: 1 x leather ID, 1 x zip, 2 x slot
Measurements (h x w x d): 38cm x 34cm x 10cm (15" x 13.4" x 3.9")
Strap drop: 42cm - 68cm (16.5" - 26.8"); width: 4cm (1.6")

Wallet:

Zip fastening
Pockets: 12 x credit card slots, 1 x zip
Measurements (l x w): 20cm x 10cm (7.9" x 3.9")

Colour options:

Blue Birds
Tall Flower Blue
Giant Flower Mustard
Linear Stem Nutmeg

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.173899

How much ???

(laminate cotton [oil cloth] (giggle), my old gran had this stuff as a wipe clean table cloth, long before Dunelm - who sell it off the roll - even existed, let alone have it as handbags)

I wonder how many really like these patterns. I grew up in the late 60s & early 70s so they remind me of my mum's Hornsea pottery coffee set & the dresses I wore to school discos. As for the price of this set..!

I wonder how many really like these patterns. I grew up in the late 60s & early 70s so they remind me of my mum's Hornsea pottery coffee set & the dresses I wore to school discos. As for the price of this set..!

I remember that set too, what a blast from the past I can see those cups as if it was yesterday, and our school disco were I thought I was so cool in my blue “Birmingham Bags” trousers and cheesecloth shirt. :RpS_biggrin:

YES !!!! I hated it, the designs were everywhere, from tea cups to wallpaper - in orange and brown ugh !

Orla Kiely Midi Sling Bag & Large Wallet Set TSV 06/01/20 (Previously £124.98 + post)

The pattern took me right back to the wipe clean table cloths. I didn't like the pattern then and I like it even less now.I wouldn't wear the bag to my local supermarket...:RpS_thumbdn:

I never liked the patterns then, or now. I much prefer simple colours or design.

I remember that set too, what a blast from the past I can see those cups as if it was yesterday, and our school disco were I thought I was so cool in my blue “Birmingham Bags” trousers and cheesecloth shirt. :RpS_biggrin:

We were obviously the cool ones :co9ol:

Latest posts

Back