Kochblume Kitchenware TSV 07/01/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Who is the female presenter?

At about 9 minutes she says she is going to follow him into the bathroom, which struck me as quite funny.

I remember her with a chef years ago in their brand-new studio, when the chef opens a fridge, and she thought it was a door through the wall and he was going to walk through it.. I think I put this on youtube, if I can find the link I will post it.

I like her style, she seems to have a good sense of humour.

that was jilly

Isn't microfibre full of tiny plastic fibres??

Yes: very non-eco-friendly.

I bought a load of microfibre cloths a couple of years back, thinking that as well as saving money over the longer term, I was being very eco-friendly, in not using a potentially staggering amount of kitchen roll.

Then I discover these cloths are causing even more damage to our eco-systems.

Bug/ger.

I have some eco cloths that I got with a eco mop thing many years ago still have them must be at least 10 years old. however they are not good enough mine have loops and these new ones don't have loops...he says that's inferior. :RpS_bored: I do love my microfibre cloths fast effective and saves the planet because no waste

I have some eco cloths that I got with a eco mop thing many years ago still have them must be at least 10 years old. however they are not good enough mine have loops and these new ones don't have loops...he says that's inferior. :RpS_bored: I do love my microfibre cloths fast effective and saves the planet because no waste

But I understand the plastic fibres end up in rivers etc. I use cheap cotton flannels or old towels cut into squares. When they are getting past it they end up in the garage. I use toilet paper for cleaning the loo.

But I understand the plastic fibres end up in rivers etc. I use cheap cotton flannels or old towels cut into squares. When they are getting past it they end up in the garage. I use toilet paper for cleaning the loo.

I agree with that but did not know this when I bought them...on the plus side if I can use them for 20 years that's still good...wont buy them again though

I agree with that but did not know this when I bought them...on the plus side if I can use them for 20 years that's still good...wont buy them again though

Oh very true Boffy. I believe a lot of fleece throws,jackets etc are made from recycled plastic bottles. It's got so you don't know what to do for the best nowadays.

Latest posts

Back