ShoppingTelly.com Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Wink Michael Perrys Garden TSV 09/01/20

the next Michael Perrys Garden TSV is on the 09/01/20

Thanks candycane, Suki 1 thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING
    Can't wait until gardening season starts again but I'm going to attempt to grow all my own plants next year rather than buy them.

CC
    Likes ERICS MUM , boffy liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by candycane View Post
    Can't wait until gardening season starts again but I'm going to attempt to grow all my own plants next year rather than buy them.

CC
    I do most of my bedding and hanging basket plants from seed saves a fortune
    Likes candycane liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Grumpy Gardener Peanut Butter Bird Feeder Station
    Likes candycane liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Nut Pecker Bird Feeding Station with Peanut Butter Bird Food

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Michael Perry TSV.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	89.8 KB 
ID:	18204

Post Thanks / Like

Nut Pecker Bird Feeding Station with Peanut Butter Bird Food TSV 09/01/20
    http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.as...ms.item.519515

Name:	Nut Pecker TSV 1.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	70.0 KB 
ID:	18208

Name:	Nut Pecker TSV 2.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	85.8 KB 
ID:	18209

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by candycane View Post

CC
    From seeds or cuttings ? I’m rubbish at growing my own but last year I managed to root some penstemons. Can’t remember which plants I took them from so their colours will be a surprise when they bloom !

I really enjoy Michael Perry’s shows, he is very knowledgeable and is keen to share his knowledge. If he’s allowed to that is, with the presenters interrupting every 10 seconds with a load of horse manure 💩
    Likes SisterBliss, candycane, boffy liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Nut Pecker Bird Feeding Station with Peanut Butter Bird Food

Single
    http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.as...ms.item.519515

Auto-Delivery
    http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.as...ms.item.520197

QVC Price £35.00
    Todays Special Value Price £21.98
    P&P £4.95

This attractive Nut Pecker Bird Feeding Station from Grumpy Gardener is a multi-station bird feeder featuring a contemporary timber house design that comes with four different flavoured jars of Peanut Butter Bird Food that you simply slot into place. Create a welcoming space in your garden with this pretty feeder thatll attract a huge variety of garden birds.

Tasty treats - the Peanut Butter Bird Food is made from premium quality ingredients such as tallow, which the birds love and contains no bulking agents or fillers. You’ll receive four different flavours too - Original, Meal Worm, Insects and Berry.

Choose yours - the attractive bird feeding station looks like a little wooden house and comes in four pretty colours to complement your outdoor space. Choose from subtle shades of Fern, Lavender, Lemon or Rose to welcome your feathered friends in.

How to use - insert each jar into the holders and turn the wooden clasp to keep it in place. Then hang the feeder high up onto any strong surface, away from predators and enjoy the many new visitors you’ll get in your garden. Please make sure garden birds have plenty of fresh clean water for drinking and bathing.

Stock up - choose our Auto Delivery option and you’ll receive a further five deliveries every 60 days, each including eight jars of Peanut Butter Bird Food, all at our Today’s Special Value price.

Bird food:

Human allergens: this product contains nuts and wheat
    High in energy
    Always supervise children when handling this product
    Not suitable for human consumption
    Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight
    Minimum 9 months upon delivery

Colour options:

Fern
    Lavender
    Lemon
    Rose

What’s in the box?

1 x Nut Pecker Bird Feeding Station (h x w x d): 22.5cm x 22.5cm x 15cm (8.9” x 8.9” x 5.9”)
    4 x Peanut Butter Complementary Bird Food (330g) - in Original, Meal Worm, Insects and Berry

Each Auto Delivery drop contains:

8 x Peanut Butter Complementary Bird Food (330g) - two each of Original, Meal Worm, Insects and Berry

Please note: clean feeding and drinking areas regularly with warm water and a mild detergent. Keep food in feeding stations fresh and dry, removing any wet or old food to prevent spread of bacteria and diseases. Please wash your hands after handling this or any bird feed.

Delivered directly from Grumpy Gardener: please allow 5 - 7 working days for delivery

All measurements are approximate

Post Thanks / Like

I can't find out how much the auto-delivery is, presumably it is cheaper than the combined feeder and food.

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING

Quote Originally Posted by ERICS MUM View Post
    From seeds or cuttings ? I’m rubbish at growing my own but last year I managed to root some penstemons. Can’t remember which plants I took them from so their colours will be a surprise when they bloom !

I really enjoy Michael Perry’s shows, he is very knowledgeable and is keen to share his knowledge. If he’s allowed to that is, with the presenters interrupting every 10 seconds with a load of horse manure ��
    I grow seeds. I had amazing sweet peas and cosmos last year and I made fab chilli oil from home grown chillis, loads of herbs and I had tons of raspberries to make jam. I grow a lot for my mum as well and hers do better than mine!

CC
    Likes SisterBliss, ERICS MUM liked this post