Decleor TSV 2/2/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sazza

Staff member
There will be a Decleor TSV in February and it will contain Supersizes.

Decleor 4 Piece Supersize Collection TSV 02/02/20
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.239362

400ml Neroli Bigarade Cleansing Milk RRP Direct £35
100ml Neroli Bigarade Light Day Cream RRP Direct £92 (as each 50ml is £46)
400ml Neroli Bigarade Comforting Body Milk RRP Direct £40
400mp Proline Prolagene Gel RRP Direct £52

RRP is about £219

Decleor TSV 1.jpg

Decleor TSV 2.jpg

Decleor TSV 3.jpg

Decleor TSV 4.jpg

Decleor TSV 5.jpg

Well my money is safe. I dont want cleanser without toner, I need more than the light moisturiser and I got Prolagene in TK a couple of weeks back. I shall have to record the shows though to check if it is the same cleanser and body lotion but with a different name. I was expecting the option of gradual glow too. I am nearly out of cleanser and toner so will be economising with Simple from now on.

not loving prolagene gel and don't want a light moisturiser so its a definite NO!

using the Svelt body cream wow! I layer it with Svelt body oil had three full sizes of each to use up

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm now tempted, drat it!
I want to try the "new" hydra-floral (which is Neroli Bigarade) and at least this way, if it's a no-no, I can get most of my money back.
I absolutely don't mind having a cleanser without a toner, as my #1 toner in any case is not a Decleor one, but a Clarins one.

I'm tempted as well. I don't need a toner as I use the Lacura Glycolic. Just had a look but not showing yet.

Decleor 4 Piece Supersize Face & Body Skincare Collection
Item Number 239362
QVC Price £99.00
TSV Price £66.96
P&P £2.95

4 Easy Payments of £16.74

This four-piece face and body collection from Decleor features an array of supersize treats to help hydrate and soothe your skin, including soothing Comforting Body Milk, hydrating Light Day Cream and refreshing Cleansing Milk from the popular Neroli Bigarade range, plus iconic and multi-purpose Prolagene Gel. Bring your skin back to basics and stock up on essentials with this bumper Decleor selection.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the supersize Cleansing Milk, Body Milk and Prolagene Gel individually directly from Decleor you'd pay £127. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £66.96, plus P&P, you're saving £57.09, plus receiving the supersize Light Day Cream.

Comforting care - with gentle, conditioning formulas, this collection has been curated with a focus on balancing, hydrating and soothing the look of your complexion. From the cleanser to the day cream, you'll discover hero products to keep your skin looking its best throughout the season.

Super-sized saviours - all of these sumptuous Decleor products come in larger salon sizes, so you can enjoy using your new favourites on your face and body without worrying about running out.

A true heritage brand - Decleor have been creating skincare treatments for over 40 years, and are revered in the beauty industry for their extensive research into aromatherapy oils and skincare therapies.

Contains:
1 x Neroli Bigarade Comforting Body Milk (400ml; supersize) - lightweight and velvet in texture, this gorgeous body moisturiser has been formulated to envelop your skin in a protective layer of hydration. Formulated with neroli essential oil, macadamia nut oil, glycerin and shea butter
1 x Prolagene Gel (400ml; supersize) - this refreshing gel has been developed for use on both your face and body, works to create a visibly firming, toning effect and helps to improve the appearance of skin imperfections. Features L-Proline Complex technology
1 x Neroli Bigarade Cleansing Milk (400ml; supersize) - perfect for dehydrated skin, this light-textured lotion features a fresh, sparkling scent and works to remove make-up and impurities, while leaving skin feeling clean and smooth. Enriched with green tea essential water, plus sweet almond oil and neroli essential oil
1 x Neroli Bigarade Light Day Cream (100ml; supersize) - a beautifully light facial cream to help add instant moisture to your complexion and create a dewy, smooth and plump look. Infused with neroli essential oil, juniper berry extract and sandalwood

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.239362

ml for ml

400ml Neroli Bigarade Cleansing Milk RRP Direct £35 cost £11.76
100ml Neroli Bigarade Light Day Cream RRP Direct £92 (as each 50ml is £46) £81 QVC cost £27.22
400ml Neroli Bigarade Comforting Body Milk RRP Direct £40 cost £13.44
400mp Proline Prolagene Gel RRP Direct £52 cost £17.49

RRP is about £219 approx, £208 if combined with Qvc price, used the £208 to work out ml for ml cost £69.91 incl p&p used in calculations.

Thanks SCW for prices.

4 supersize bottles - with a weight of .. who knows, and its £2.95 p & p

I took notice of a Marla Wynne lightweight coatigan the other day, p & p ? £5.95

Latest posts

Back