Decleor TSV 2/2/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

4 supersize bottles - with a weight of .. who knows, and its £2.95 p & p

I took notice of a Marla Wynne lightweight coatigan the other day, p & p ? £5.95

Q has realised that keeping p&p low is how they keep the money flowing on the cash cow that is their beauty department. It was low across their whole beauty dept before Christmas for that reason, I'm sure.

Have taken the decision, after all, not to buy.

I thought Fiona Brackenbury was leaving. Presumably it's a long notice period...

I thought Fiona Brackenbury was leaving. Presumably it's a long notice period...

She has left Decleor. She is now freelance and appears as brand ambassador on Q for Decleor.

I`ve tried Decleor in the past but i just don`t get along with it. My skin took an instant dislike to the essential oils and also the texture of the items I tried.

She has left Decleor. She is now freelance and appears as brand ambassador on Q for Decleor.

Ahh that’s why her title on the graphics said “skin care expert” thought it looked different but couldn’t figure out why.

I'd have been all over this in the past but I no longer trust the brand - all those huge sizes for £70 or so?? Can't be as good quality and I wasn't going to buy it then have the boredom of returning it. I'm afraid me and Decleor have parted ways.

CC

Another brand off my list that was once unmissable.I am with CC on this I too no longer trust the brand and even do not like the ‘new look’!

Another brand off my list that was once unmissable.I am with CC on this I too no longer trust the brand and even do not like the ‘new look’!

The new bottles look cheap, like something off a supermarket shelf.

Fiona.."they have found ways to make the product even better"
Translates as...they have found ways to cheapen a once good brand even further.

L'Oreal should hang their heads in shame, and Fiona should ditch them altogether, though I guess they pay her well.

L'Oreal should hang their heads in shame, and Fiona should ditch them altogether, though I guess they pay her well.

I thought exactly the same thing, those bottles are horrible, cheap looking and tacky, with their white labels stuck on like that. I used to love Decleor and bought mainly the oils and balms, then they changed the names and I got totally confused, then read some bad reviews and I too have now left Decleor and will just buy from Gatineau, and Liz Earle for my Cleanse & Polish and toner.

I thought exactly the same thing, those bottles are horrible, cheap looking and tacky, with their white labels stuck on like that. I used to love Decleor and bought mainly the oils and balms, then they changed the names and I got totally confused, then read some bad reviews and I too have now left Decleor and will just buy from Gatineau, and Liz Earle for my Cleanse & Polish and toner.

When I first saw the new packaging I was not a fan, didn't like the look of it. It will never be my favourite Decleor packaging but having now seen it in person it doesn't look as bad as it does in photos.

The new glass jars are badly designed for getting all the product out, compared to the old one, which were straight sided.

Latest posts

Back