Centigrade Faux Leather Biker Jacket

Centigrade.jpg

Centigrade Faux Leather Biker Jacket
Item Number: 182965
QVC Price £65.00
Todays Special Value Price £44.98
P&P £3.95

Description
Offering an on-trend biker style, this faux leather jacket from Centigrade features an asymmetric zip fastening, vertical quilting on the shoulders and metal plate details plus a rever collar. Whether you're after a stylish layer to enhance your everyday look or an elegant addition to classic evening outfits, this biker jacket will prove to be a versatile addition to your wardrobe.

What's the occasion? - want to change up your look for your next night out on the town? You can add an element of interest to any outfit with an easy-to-wear biker jacket. Try layering over a cocktail dress or jumpsuit at your next evening event for a modern yet effortlessly chic style.

Wardrobe staple - if you want a go-to piece that you can rely on to complement any outfit, this jacket is the ideal option. Embrace the contemporary biker style by layering over the top of a classic white T-shirt and a pair of slim-fit jeans, or create a statement look by wearing with a feminine midi dress and heeled ankle boots.

The choice is yours - with five gorgeous colours to choose from, there's a jacket to suit every taste. For a neutral option that'll go with everything, try Black, Grey or Light Beige, or for a splash of on-trend colour, opt for Olive or Oxblood.

Front: 100% polyurethane
Back: 91% polyester, 7% viscose, 2% cotton
Lining: 100% polyester
Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:

Black
Grey
Olive
Oxblood
Light Beige

Garment measurements:

Chest: XS: 90.2cm (35.5"), S: 95.3cm (37.5"), M: 100.3cm (39.5"), L: 107.9cm (42.5"), XL: 115.6cm (45.5"), 2XL: 125.7cm (49.5"), 3XL: 135.9cm (53.5")
Length: XS: 52.8cm (20.8"), S: 53.3cm (21"), M: 54.6cm (21.5"), L: 55.9cm (22"), XL: 57.9cm (22.8"), 2XL: 58.4cm (23"), 3XL: 59.7cm (23.5")

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.182965

Hmmm I think it actually looks OK, quite like the white and the olive. What I don't like is that short leopard print dress on Sophia :RpS_thumbdn:

CC

For once, I think it’s nice and a good price.

If I hadn’t bought similar recently, I’d have been interested.

However, is it supposed to zip up? If so, I haven’t seen anyone with it done up including Anne. That would put me off.

Hmmm I think it actually looks OK, quite like the white and the olive. What I don't like is that short leopard print dress on Sophia :RpS_thumbdn:

CC

I think they are always downright nasty to her but the combination of that dress & flimsy sandals with ankle straps was one of the worst she's had to wear.

She looked even worse later on in those cropped trousers and baggy top and they had her in a very clingy jumpsuit as well. I suppose one has to do what one has to do to earn your keep. Shame as she's so pretty and looks gorgeous in the right outfit. The jacket was OK on her, just not the other clothes.

CC

She looked even worse later on in those cropped trousers and baggy top and they had her in a very clingy jumpsuit as well. I suppose one has to do what one has to do to earn your keep. Shame as she's so pretty and looks gorgeous in the right outfit. The jacket was OK on her, just not the other clothes.

CC

I agree, poor girl looked awful, l personally think the jacket looks cheap and nasty and should only be worn by slender girls, seen better faux leather biker jackets on IW actually

Horrible jacket. Poor sizing, looks stiff and reminds me of those thick PU handbags you buy off markets, looks more like bolero length on most people, sleeves neither here nor there and looks to be a really poor imitation leather.

For once, I think it’s nice and a good price.

If I hadn’t bought similar recently, I’d have been interested.

However, is it supposed to zip up? If so, I haven’t seen anyone with it done up including Anne. That would put me off.

I would have bought it but,like you,got a faux (hate that word) suede from Bon Marche late last year.

Latest posts

Back