6799.99 on TJC !!!
Close
Login to Your Account
ShoppingTelly.com Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Post Thanks / Like

Default 6799.99 on TJC !!!

Tonight there was a platinum diamond bracelet and the final price was 6799.99 , it did have 5 payments of 1359. 99 and free p&p, but honestly, if you were going to spend that much on a bracelet would you buy it from a shopping channel ? I definitely wouldn't to be honest I have never found the quality of their jewellery to be that brilliant!

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING
    In a word no.

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING

Quote Originally Posted by Susie Wusie View Post
    Tonight there was a platinum diamond bracelet and the final price was 6799.99 , it did have 5 payments of 1359. 99 and free p&p, but honestly, if you were going to spend that much on a bracelet would you buy it from a shopping channel ? I definitely wouldn't to be honest I have never found the quality of their jewellery to be that brilliant!
    Good heaven's no! If I had that kind of money to spend...even the amount they were asking for one installment, I'd take myself to a reputable jewellers shop and get to look at the jewellery, try it on and be treated like a person who's spending a lot of money....Not see something on a shopping channel and have it bunged into a jiffy bag and stuffed in the post box!

Likes donna255 , grovesy liked this post