£6799.99 on TJC !!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Susie Wusie

Registered Shopper
Tonight there was a platinum diamond bracelet and the final price was £ 6799.99 , it did have 5 payments of £1359. 99 and free p&p, but honestly, if you were going to spend that much on a bracelet would you buy it from a shopping channel ? I definitely wouldn't to be honest I have never found the quality of their jewellery to be that brilliant!

Tonight there was a platinum diamond bracelet and the final price was £ 6799.99 , it did have 5 payments of £1359. 99 and free p&p, but honestly, if you were going to spend that much on a bracelet would you buy it from a shopping channel ? I definitely wouldn't to be honest I have never found the quality of their jewellery to be that brilliant!

Good heaven's no! If I had that kind of money to spend...even the amount they were asking for one installment, I'd take myself to a reputable jewellers shop and get to look at the jewellery, try it on and be treated like a person who's spending a lot of money....Not see something on a shopping channel and have it bunged into a jiffy bag and stuffed in the post box!

Latest posts

Back