Liz Earle TSV 12/01/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Liz Earle 5 Piece Collection TSV 12/01/20 (well what i think anyway)
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.240149

200ml Cleanse & Polish
200ml Instant Boost Skin Tonic
50ml Skin Repair
100ml Rose & Lavender Cleanse & Polsih
50ml Cica Restore Skin Paste

Liz Earle TSV.jpg

Question re The paste.I bought some before Christmas but forgot to use it ( more of my preoccupation with other things than the product) Used last night & find it very comfortable on the skin and felt moisturised this morning.Previously I have used the Superskin Overnight Mask & liked it but it remains sticky on the skin whereas the Paste does not.If you want the other products in the TSV I would say worth a try!

Liz Earle Overnight Restore 5 Piece Skincare Collection
Item Number: 240149
QVC Price £70.00
Todays Special Value Price £45.00
P&P £1.95

or 3 Easy Pays of £15.00

This five-piece Liz Earle collection features the recently launched Cica Restore Skin Paste to help calm and soothe your complexion, plus award-winning Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser in both Original and Rose & Lavender formulations, along with widely-loved favourites like refreshing Instant Boost Skin Tonic and hydrating Skin Repair Moisturiser. Upgrade your skincare with this pampering selection, which boasts some of Liz Earle's most beloved products in gorgeous fragrances and formulas you're bound to fall in

*A great saving: If you were to buy this five-piece skincare collection individually directly from Liz Earle, you'd pay £112.50. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £45, plus P&P, you're making a great saving of £65.55.

Discover Cica - known as centella asiatica or tiger grass, the star ingredient Cica is known for its soothing properties, and works in harmony with your skin to create a more soothed, calm and balanced complexion. This beautifully soft and creamy facial mask is such a treat!

A calming combination - with soothing, aromatic notes of rose and lavender, cleanse away the day or start your morning off on the perfect note with the limited edition Rose & Lavender Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser.

Iconic favourites you love - in this collection you’ll find bestselling products that act as the cornerstone of any Liz Earle skincare routine, including award-winning Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser with pure cotton cloths to cleanse and gently exfoliate, Instant Boost Skin Tonic for a refreshing hit of hydration, and Skin Repair Moisturiser in your choice of formulation, to help leave your skin feeling hydrated and smooth.

Options to suit your complexion - choose from three different formulations of Skin Repair Moisturiser to suit your complexion concerns. Go for Dry/Sensitive if you suffer from dry patches or sensitivity, Light if you have oily skin or Normal/Combination if you're in-between.

Contains:

1 x NEW Cica Restore Skin Paste (50ml) - this creamy and comforting mask works to improve the look of your skin while you sleep, imparting long-lasting moisture. Enriched with a combination of naturally active ingredients, including centella asiatica, bilberry and wild plum
1 x Original Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser (200ml) - multi award-winning, rich cream cleanser that swiftly removes daily grime and make-up to reveal clean, soft and radiant skin. Enriched with rosemary and chamomile extract, eucalyptus essential oil and cocoa butter
1 x Limited Edition Rose & Lavender Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser (100ml) - delicately fragranced with a blend of pure damask rose petal and French lavender essential oils, this multi award-winning hot cloth cleanser is plant-based with a rich, creamy texture. It helps to quickly remove daily grime and make-up, while using it with the pure cotton muslin cloth gently exfoliates and dislodges dead skin cells to leave skin feeling clean, soft and radiant. Naturally active ingredients include rosemary, chamomile, eucalyptus and cocoa butter
1 x Instant Boost Skin Tonic (200ml) - this boosting tonic revitalises, soothes and tones the skin; with aloe vera, calendula, rose-scented geranium, cucumber and vitamin E
1 x Skin Repair Moisturiser (50ml) in a choice of Dry/Sensitive, Normal/Combination or Light - an expertly balanced moisturiser that works to soften, smooth and condition skin for a naturally healthy-looking glow; with borage oil, echinacea, hops, avocado oil and vitamin E
2 x pure cotton cloths
1 x beauty bag

How to use:
Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser:

Phase 1 - Cleansing: massage gently onto dry skin over your eyes, face and neck to help purify, soften and stimulate surface circulation
Phase 2 - Polishing: rinse the pure cotton cloth in hand-hot water and wring out before gently polishing off the cream. Finish by splashing your face with cool water

Instant Boost Skin Tonic:

Twist up cap, pour a generous amount onto cotton wool and sweep over your face and neck
Apply daily after Cleanse & Polish morning and night

Skin Repair Moisturiser:

Gently massage into your face and neck morning and evening
Makes a great base for your make-up

Cica Restore Skin Paste:

Twice a week, smooth a thin layer over cleansed and toned skin

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.240149

ml for ml

1 x NEW Cica Restore Skin Paste (50ml) - £29 direct from LE cost £12.10
1 x Original Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser (200ml) - £28.50 direct incl cloths* cost £11.89
1 x Limited Edition Rose & Lavender Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser (100ml) - £17 direct cost £7.10
1 x Instant Boost Skin Tonic (200ml) - £16 Direct cost £6.68
1 x Skin Repair Moisturiser (50ml) £22 direct cost £9.18
2 x pure cotton cloths*
1 x beauty bag

Total worth £112.50 cost £46.95 incl p&p used in calculations.

Yet again far too much cleanse and polish. Yes I know most people love it but I find it a bit of a faff and it ends up going off because I've opened it and not used it. I like the skin repair and I'd like to try the paste but for £47? Nah.

CC

Just FYI in case it suits people more, current offer on Liz Earle website is £49 free pandp:

You get large regular C&P 200ml tube
Regular 200ml IBST
50ml tube of Superskin moisturiser

Plus “free gifts”

150ml eyebright lotion
50ml jar of Balancing Gel masque
50 ml tube gentle exfoliator

Says it’s worth £113 altogether?

D4D8220D-009A-4D88-87AD-86A6A55F4B99.jpg

E26562A9-6D85-4A86-A027-C03A026864E2.jpg

Just FYI in case it suits people more, current offer on Liz Earle website is £49 free pandp:

You get large regular C&P 200ml tube
Regular 200ml IBST
50ml tube of Superskin moisturiser

Plus “free gifts”

150ml eyebright lotion
50ml jar of Balancing Gel masque
50 ml tube gentle exfoliator

Says it’s worth £113 altogether?

View attachment 18218

View attachment 18219

Seems a good deal. Look at the sizes of the “free gifts” ! :RpS_thumbup:

I read that story. Surely there's more to it. On the other hand, as someone who was "got rid of" because of illness (not by LE I hasten to add), employers do what they can get away with.

CC

I read that story. Surely there's more to it. On the other hand, as someone who was "got rid of" because of illness (not by LE I hasten to add), employers do what they can get away with.

CC

This case has been running on our local TV station. I do wonder if Liz was still in charge whether this would happen but large companies try it on and in this case, I think they did and failed.

Going back to the tsv. I have checked all the prices on the Liz Earle website and they are telling the truth. As I will use all of the items, I have ordered it because I think its a good deal.

I'm sorry but I won't be going for this as either they have changed the formula again for the standard C&P or my skin has changed with getting older! The TSV my son bought for me Christmas 2018 I cannot get on with C&P anymore. Before then I could use it every now and again without any issues but now I can't. I have rosacea and my cheeks became bright red and looked inflamed with spots. It annoys me to say it as I have used her skin range since the beginning in 1995 but they have ruined what once was a great product.

I now only use Elemis Cleansing Balm which is wonderful imo and doesn't have any adverse affects on my skin.

Last edited:
I suppose given that it is their iconic product they feel justified to put it into every TSV in one formulation or another, though not everyone will like or use that much. I mean even Elimes don't put 'Marine Cream' in every TSV!

I watched the 11'o clock hour with the resident beauty expert presenting.
Caroline mentioned mother's day/father's day etc....was only half listening.
AY said something like "no, we can't say that, it's multi gender day or parent's day now" Caroline looked a bit put out at being admonished.
Do we want to be preached at about political correctness by flippin AY?

AY is talking poppycock, or was she trying to be amusing? :RpS_rolleyes: Mothering Sunday is the 4th Sunday in Lent in the Anglican church; later adopted by card companies who then created Fathers', Grandparents' days with extensions to include Aunts on Mothers' Day etc.
:RpS_lol:

Latest posts

Back