Judith Williams TSV 14/1/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I wonder whether it'll be from the recently introduced Peptide Science range? She seems to have an introductory set, followed by a TSV or BPotM. I know there's some doubt about the levels of retinol in her range but the Retinol Science TSVs seem to suit my skin. I won't need any skincare all year looking at my stash.

This is a brand that I might have another look at as I used to buy every TSV along with the Decleor ones before I went off both of them. I first started on JW when it first came out, the products were really good and incredible value, then they seemed to not work so well but maybe I'll have a look. Best products were the rose oil and the diamond neck cream (discontinued) but they may have moved on to better things. Can always return if I'm not impressed.

CC

I agree about the rose oil, I used it as a night oil and thought it compared favourably with AD Skin Synergy, one of my faves. I got the two rose TSVs and liked the neck cream. I didnt mind the stem cell moisturiser but found the ordinary rose cream, which comes as 100ml, very sticky and not that effective. I wasnt too impressed by the eye cream but it was OK. One thing I really disliked was the rose concentrate serum. I didnt finish that as it made my skin feel very undernourished. I would by selected products again but not a TSV as I doubt I would want every item.

Judith Williams 4 Piece Life Long Beauty Collection TSV 14/01/20
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.239841

Life Long Beauty Ultra Lift Face Cream 80ml RRP £29
Life Long Beauty Rose Oil Size TBC
Life Long Beauty Neck & Decollete Cream 200ml RRP £48.50
Life Long Beauty Intense Eye Repair Size TBC (think its 30ml) RRP £46

JW TSV.jpg

Like the face cream and oil but I've had the neck and eye creams before and I'm afraid they were very ordinary. Won't be going for this.

CC

Judith Williams Life Long Beauty 4 Piece Skincare Heroes Collection

Single
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.239841

Auto Delivery
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.241490

QVC Price £84.00
Todays Special Value Price £39.00
P&P £2.95

This four-piece Life Long Beauty Heroes Collection from Judith Williams includes a Rose Facial Oil, Neck & Decolletage Cream and Eye Cream all in super sizes, plus a rich, moisturising Ultra-Lift Day Cream. Designed to help tackle the visible signs of ageing, discover a new full skincare routine with this pampering collection.

*A great saving: If you were to buy this Life Long Beauty four-piece collection individually directly from Judith Williams you’d pay £198.50. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £39, plus P&P, you’re saving £157.55.

Everything’s coming up roses - discover the Life Long Beauty range, which focuses on imparting your skin with rich moisture. Each product incorporates shea butter and almond oil, while the luxurious Rose Oil contains the aromatic rose essence taken from Rose Centifolia that is cultivated in Grasse, France for Judith Williams. You’ll be treating your skin to an aromatic, luxurious experience both morning and night with this wonderful collection.

Bigger is better - you’ll receive super sizes of the Rose Facial Oil, Neck & Decolletage Cream and Eye Cream, so you can stay stocked up on your favourite skincare for longer!

Stay stocked up - select our Auto Delivery option and you'll receive this fabulous four-piece collection twice more every 60 days, at today's great price.

Contains:

1 x Life Long Beauty Neck & Decolletage Cream (200ml; super size) - a rich formula that helps to intensively moisturise and reduce the appearance of fine lines, whilst helping to plump the skin
1 x Life Long Beauty Rose Oil (100ml; super size) - this bestselling, luxurious oil is designed to counteract the visible signs of premature skin ageing and wake-up tired, dull complexions
1 x Life Long Beauty Eye Repair Eye Cream (30ml; super size) - a velvety eye cream formulated to help soothe and hydrate the delicate skin around your eye area. Contains a pure soya extract and Q10
1 x Life Long Beauty Ultra Lift Day Cream (80ml) - an intensive treatment specially developed to suit the needs of mature skin, and developed to help reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and other tell-tale signs of premature ageing. Features a high-quality soya complex

How to use:

Life Long Beauty Neck & Decolletage Cream:

Apply to your cleansed neck and decolletage in the mornings and evenings

Life Long Beauty Ultra Lift Day Cream:

Apply to your skin in light, upward motions after cleansing

Life Long Beauty Rose Oil:

Massage over your moisturiser to help lock in the hydration

Life Long Beauty Eye Repair Eye Cream:

Apply gently with your ring finger to the under and upper eye area

I agree about the rose oil, I used it as a night oil and thought it compared favourably with AD Skin Synergy, one of my faves. I got the two rose TSVs and liked the neck cream. I didnt mind the stem cell moisturiser but found the ordinary rose cream, which comes as 100ml, very sticky and not that effective. I wasnt too impressed by the eye cream but it was OK. One thing I really disliked was the rose concentrate serum. I didnt finish that as it made my skin feel very undernourished. I would by selected products again but not a TSV as I doubt I would want every item.

After reading your post I realised I had a bottle of AD Skin Synergy unopened, just given it a try, it’s absolutely lovely.

Why do you put the oil on last? I thought that oils were supposed to go under moisturisers.

This is a brand that I might have another look at as I used to buy every TSV along with the Decleor ones before I went off both of them. I first started on JW when it first came out, the products were really good and incredible value, then they seemed to not work so well but maybe I'll have a look. Best products were the rose oil and the diamond neck cream (discontinued) but they may have moved on to better things. Can always return if I'm not impressed.

CC

Her stuff is V perfumed, I have found.

Was tempted but I see that the rose oil contains Palm oil. I avoid this in food products at all costs. Didn't realise it was used in cosmetics.

After reading your post I realised I had a bottle of AD Skin Synergy unopened, just given it a try, it’s absolutely lovely.

Oh llloyd, where have you been? Yes, it's nice stuff.

Was tempted but I see that the rose oil contains Palm oil. I avoid this in food products at all costs. Didn't realise it was used in cosmetics.

Very much so, unfortunately. It's because it's so cheap.

Last edited by a moderator:
ml for ml

Life Long Beauty Ultra Lift Face Cream 80ml £29 direct cost £6.13
Life Long Beauty Rose Oil Size 100ml £75 direct cost £15.85
Life Long Beauty Neck & Decollete Cream 200ml £48.50 direct cost £10.25
Life Long Beauty Intense Eye Repair Size 30ml £46 direct cost £9.72

Thanks SCW for help with the prices. Prices cheaper at QVC on some individual items, but wanted to balance to the value of £198.50 direct as stated in description, cost £41.95 incl p&p used in calculations.

Be careful if you’re stocking up, that Rose Oil was one of the last things I bought years ago and after about four months it turned looking like a bottle of Crisp and Dry and the smell was even worse.

I have gone for the TSV although my favourite JW range is the Retinol which I use at night.Having a mind dealing with other things at the moment I ordered a Rose Oil/ Neck cream a few days ago which has just been delivered.Realised that the TSV is much better value for the same products so it is worth it for me to return the first order! As you can see @ the moment I am not operating as the brightest light in the street!

I really like the Retinol Science range too Silver Fox, but I have a couple of items unopened from the last RS TSV. I can't put my finger on why, but to seems to suit my skin; it reminds me of the discontinued "Luxury Diamond" range.

The bumper-sized rose oil in yesterday's TSV made it excellent value but I don't like the smell of the LLB face creams. The Rose Oil is probably the only "rose" face product I could tolerate - the scent seems to dissipate fairly quickly.

Latest posts

Back