Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Fitbit Inspire HR Fitness Tracker TSV 19/01/20
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.518994

Fitbit TSV 1.jpg

Fitbit TSV 2.jpg

Fitbit TSV 3.jpg

Fitbit TSV 4.jpg

Fitbit TSV 5.jpg

oh gawd another Fitbit with the Dyson presenter boring me but not informing me of how the Fitbit actually works

I find fitness shows and products really tedious. Don't do any of that stuff and I eat what I want, drink what I want, walk the dog and go to my work. No need for more gadgets :popcorn:

CC

Fitbit Inspire HR Fitness Tracker
Item Number: 518994
QVC Price £89.96
Todays Special Value Price £60.00
P&P £3.95

The Fitbit Inspire HR is packed with amazing features, including activity and sleep tracking, advanced calorie burn tracking, a 24/7 heart rate monitor, workout features, goal celebrations and up to five days of battery life once fully charged, plus it is water resistant up to 50M! Build healthy habits that you can integrate into every day and work to reach your weight or fitness goals with the help of this motivating companion.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the Fitbit Inspire HR Fitness Tracker directly from Fitbit you’d pay £89.99. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £60, plus P&P, you’re saving £26.04.

Heart health - the 24/7 Heart Rate and Heart Rate Zones features recognise your fat burn, cardio and peak heart rate zones to optimise your workouts with just the right amount of effort, plus wear your Fitbit all day and night to record your resting heart rate and track it over time. You can check your Cardio Fitness Score via the on-screen dashboard on the Fitbit app too for an even clearer snapshot of your fitness.

Real-Time Pace and Distance - connect Inspire HR to your phone’s GPS to see real-time pace and distance on your wrist during walks, jogs, hikes and bike rides.

Automatic recognition of 15 goal-based exercise modes - with SmartTrack automatically recognise workouts like walks, runs, swims, bike rides and more and set targets for calorie burn, distance or time to get real-time updates when you reach each goal.

Guided breathing sessions - the Inspire HR helps you find moments of calm throughout your day with personalised guided breathing sessions based on your heart rate.

Notifications - stay connected on the go with updates from social media apps and call, calendar and text alerts. Available on-device when your phone is nearby.

Sleep tracking - the Inspire HR and your app both show you how much light, deep and REM sleep you’re getting and provide pointers that can help you improve sleep quality, so you should never miss out on any much needed rest.

The Fitbit app - get instant access to all your stats with MobileRun within the app, which helps you see real-time pace, distance, splits and routes during walks, jogs, hikes and bike rides. Syncing is also wireless and automatic, so your progress will be easily available in detailed charts and graphs when you need them. If you also feel like sharing, use the Fitbit app to send your stats or even a selfie to friends and followers on any social channel, or share via email or text.

Other features:

Set silent alarms on your wrist, plus bedtime reminders and helpful tips in the Fitbit app
Easy-to-use on-screen dashboard, with a backlit OLED display that responds to natural swiping and scrolling
Reminders to move - helps you stay active throughout the day
See daily stats and the time of day, plus get call notifications with compatible devices
Use as a timer and stopwatch for when you cook or for tracking sets at the gym
Choose your clock display based on the stats you want to see and the design that suits your taste
Sync stats wirelessly and automatically to your smart phones and devices
Log your meals in the map and compare calories eaten to help you hit your goals
Works via Bluetooth with the app, and is compatible with iOS, Android and Windows
Water resistant up to 50M so you can wear the Inspire HR in the shower, pool and beyond
Female Health Tracking with the Fitbit app to follow your cycle, record symptoms and more

What’s in the box?

1 x Fitbit Inspire HR Fitness Tracker (h x w x d ): 3.7cm x 1.6cm x 1.2cm (1.5” x 0.6” x 0.5”)
1 x Small Classic wristband - fits wrists 14cm - 18cm (5.5” - 7.1”) in circumference
1 x Large Classic wristband - fits wrists 18cm - 22cm (7.1” - 8.7”) in circumference
1 x charging cable
Comes with 2 years' limited manufacturer's warranty

Colour options:

Black
Lilac
White

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.518994

Latest posts

Back