Denim & Co TSV 20/01/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Denim & Co Waffle Knit Long Sleeve Tunic

Denim & Co.jpg

Q have no idea what a tunic is clearly, that is a jumper! :RpS_rolleyes:

Apologies if this has been asked & answered previously but was Denim & Co originally Casual & Co? I bought maxi dresses from them last year & I was very pleased with them.

Apologies if this has been asked & answered previously but was Denim & Co originally Casual & Co? I bought maxi dresses from them last year & I was very pleased with them.

I think Someone said on here that it did use to be Cas & Co. Might have been SCW iirc, but I'm not sure.

Many years ago Genevieve Redmond used to do the Casual and Co shows and they used to do lovely COTTON long dresses (not a sweaty stretch in sight). I found one when I was in the loft over Christmas and it now fits me again so I'll take it away with me in the summer. Don't know why we don't have more cotton summer things on QVC.

CC

They were definitely Casual &co. I only purchased 2 items neither worth a button.

A summer maxi where there was at least 6 inch of difference on the hem (not supposed to be) it was like a rolling wave. Went back pronto.

The other was a halter neck top which was like a ****** balloon BUT the colours were lovely and it was pure cotton so I took it to a dressmaker and had it reshaped.

Many years ago Genevieve Redmond used to do the Casual and Co shows and they used to do lovely COTTON long dresses (not a sweaty stretch in sight). I found one when I was in the loft over Christmas and it now fits me again so I'll take it away with me in the summer. Don't know why we don't have more cotton summer things on QVC.

CC
The majority of clothes on the Q are made from polyester; I always find it amusing if there's any natural element included because BA & tat peddler fall over themselves to promote it. When Seasalt was introduced 'Stenning' & Queen Julia were salivating over so many cotton items, they completely ignored the fact that a USP for many items is that there's no need to own an iron.

Denim & Co. Waffle Knit Stripe Tunic
Item Number: 183059
QVC Price £32.00
Todays Special Value Price £19.98
P&P £3.95

This long-sleeved tunic top from Denim & Co. is crafted from a soft, waffle-effect fabric and features an on-trend stripe print, a curved hemline plus a cowl neckline with a drawstring detail. A great option for keeping you warm when the weather turns chilly, this tunic top will have you looking chic and feeling cosy on casual days.

Layer it up - as we start to head towards spring, buildable layers are essential for helping you to transition your wardrobe with the seasons. Try this tunic top over a T-shirt or cami for a relaxed look when the sun is out, or layer underneath your winter coat as a lightweight alternative to a jumper on cooler days.

Timeless style - stripes are always in fashion, making it a key print to have in your repertoire. This classic design will elevate your go-to everyday outfits, simply pair with jeans or boot-cut trousers for an instantly stylish look.

A colour for everyone - with five beautiful shades on offer, this tunic top is sure to suit every taste. For a great neutral option that'll go with everything, try Heather Grey, or add some colour to your wardrobe with Sage Green, Antique Rose, Chambray or Orchid.

60% cotton, 40% polyester
Machine wash cold

Colour options:

Sage Green
Heather Grey
Antique Rose
Chambray
Orchid

Garment measurements:

Chest: XS: 88.9cm (35"), S: 93.9cm (37"), M: 99.1cm (39"), L: 105.4cm (41.5"), XL: 113cm (44.5"), 2XL: 123.8cm (48.7"), 3XL: 133.4cm (52.5")
Length: XS: 63.5cm (25"), S: 64.1cm (25.2"), M: 64.8cm (25.5"), L: 65.7cm (25.9"), XL: 66.8cm (26.3"), 2XL: 68.6cm (27"), 3XL: 70.8cm (27.9")

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.183059

Just caught a look were Fibby Flint is in a top were the chesticles are vying for air as she shouts excitedly “it’s under £20!!!”.......ok calm down love, they have them out there for half that on the dreaded high street, oh and by the way it’s not £20, it’s £24.

The majority of clothes on the Q are made from polyester; I always find it amusing if there's any natural element included because BA & tat peddler fall over themselves to promote it. When Seasalt was introduced 'Stenning' & Queen Julia were salivating over so many cotton items, they completely ignored the fact that a USP for many items is that there's no need to own an iron.

Who is Stenning?

No pockets.

I wont buy anything now unless its got pockets. All the dresses I have bought in the past 2 years (mainly from Navabi) have pockets, its become a deal breaker for me.

I notice that a lot of the trousers on Q dont have pockets either, whats the point of that ? Leggings naturally don't have pockets, but trousers ?? so if you wear trousers and a top without, then there's nowhere to put a tissue.

No pockets.

I wont buy anything now unless its got pockets. All the dresses I have bought in the past 2 years (mainly from Navabi) have pockets, its become a deal breaker for me.

I notice that a lot of the trousers on Q dont have pockets either, whats the point of that ? Leggings naturally don't have pockets, but trousers ?? so if you wear trousers and a top without, then there's nowhere to put a tissue.

As well as getting excited when there's a small % of natural fibres in an otherwise plastic garment the tat peddlers swoon over a pocket. The clothes they sell must cost pennies to make & not putting in pockets must keep the overheads to a minimum.

'Stenning' aka Melissa Hardy; lover of all things MarlaWynne & expert on any other brand sold on the Q where someone is needed to share the load with a tat peddler. Reason for name is that she describes the majority of stuff as stunning, pronounced stenning.
https://blogs.qvcuk.com/fabulous-at-fifty-fashion-and-fitness/
With CHuntley in the two photos after the ones of the balloon dresses.

Chuntley really does love herself doesn’t she so much so, if she was chocolate she’d eat herself or marry herself if it was legal. Those top two photos literally made me laugh out loud T. :RpS_laugh:

Chuntley really does love herself doesn’t she so much so, if she was chocolate she’d eat herself or marry herself if it was legal. Those top two photos literally made me laugh out loud T. :RpS_laugh:

Oh she does, she really does. I sometimes look as her social media, good for a laugh & she never fails to deliver. With the exception of ickle Claire there can't be anyone who loves to repeat the compliments received more than CHuntley. I don't know if she didn't receive enough attention & praise as a child but she's so needy & all the pouty looks to camera are dead daft for a woman her age.

Latest posts

Back