Denim & Co TSV 20/01/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh she does, she really does. I sometimes look as her social media, good for a laugh & she never fails to deliver. With the exception of ickle Claire there can't be anyone who loves to repeat the compliments received more than CHuntley. I don't know if she didn't receive enough attention & praise as a child but she's so needy & all the pouty looks to camera are dead daft for a woman her age.

Yeah couldn’t agree more, she’d be a lot more attractive if she was a strong independent woman, a woman who doesn’t need to crave attention to be able to function, who doesn’t have to shout from the rooftops that she’s rubbish at maths, maybe keep that bit quiet not giggle over it as it’s really nothing to be proud of, she thinks it’s endearing and sexy to pretend she’s just stepped out of the 1950s, she should think again.

I liked the Henley top that Anne Dawson was wearing, in fact I was very tempted to buy it. However, my guardian angel disapproved & I resisted. 1.05 onwards on film clip.
https://www.qvcuk.com/Denim-&-Co-Ca...ith-Patch-Pockets.product.181536.html?sc=IROA

I bought one very similar last year from Marks but the neckline/collar can’t be worn with a coat. Because we in a permanent drizzle I find it’s either a coat or in summer a Tshirt nothing really in between.

I must be the only person in the world who hates pockets especially in trousers! I have to sew them all up before I wear them.

'Stenning' aka Melissa Hardy; lover of all things MarlaWynne & expert on any other brand sold on the Q where someone is needed to share the load with a tat peddler. Reason for name is that she describes the majority of stuff as stunning, pronounced stenning.
https://blogs.qvcuk.com/fabulous-at-fifty-fashion-and-fitness/
With CHuntley in the two photos after the ones of the balloon dresses.

I don’t know why MH insists on wearing high roll necks they just don’t suit her. Did I hear the other day about her being an expert in shoe design/manufacture?

Latest posts

Back