Nina Leonard Fashion Designs TSV 24/01/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Nina Leonard Elbow Sleeve Trapeze Dress with Pockets

Nina Leonard.jpg

Hmmm, this style with the contrast yoke high up makes you look a bit pregnant and makes your bust look bigger. Not for me.

CC

A pound to a penny that Clare & or Natasha will be modelling it, poor girls.

Debbie Flint says she will be presenting it and buying it because she says it suits her shape.

Looks like good old poly, and the sleeves look tight on the models so what hope have the rest of us. Can you imagine sitting down in this ? a galleon in full sail that's taken over the chair (and covered everything else within a 2 ft circumference) !!!

When I was a kid I had a baby doll and she wore a pale blue and white dress which was almost identical to this tsv. It`s a ****** awful tsv and only the short and rotund people such as DF would be able to wear it as a dress because on anybody taller it resembles a tunic. Too short too old fashioned, too much material and will also probably be too expensive for what it is.

You can see it is far too tight in the arms and I suspect those who might be attracted to this shape may already struggle with this area.

Looks like good old poly, and the sleeves look tight on the models so what hope have the rest of us. Can you imagine sitting down in this ? a galleon in full sail that's taken over the chair (and covered everything else within a 2 ft circumference) !!!

Soooooo true b!

Well, I definitely will be staying up to watch her present it. I wonder what footwear she’ll choose to wear with it? Will it be the white ankle boots or perhaps the over the knee ones? Can’t wait!

Well, I definitely will be staying up to watch her present it. I wonder what footwear she’ll choose to wear with it? Will it be the white ankle boots or perhaps the over the knee ones? Can’t wait!

Debbi Flint wears her clothes/tops too tight, the chesticles always look like two bald convicts trying to make a break for it, in this they could even make their own ten part series of Prison Break.

I think that if she paid full price for her clothes she would give greater consideration to what she wears. Having access to Qvc fashion to try out or at the reduced prices makes it too tempting to wear things without enough consideration to the look achieved.

Tents R Us - that is what I see with this dress.

I have two lovely dresses from Nina Leonard from a few years back. Wore both on holiday this year and they were my 2 favourites from all the ones I took with me.

Wonder how well it will sell. :RpS_lol:

Latest posts

Back