Single
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.240166

Auto-Delivery
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.241545

QVC Price £46.00
Todays Special Value Price £27.98
P&P £2.95

Description
This seven-piece collection from Perfect Formula includes two Gel Coat colours in feminine neutral and pink shades, two keratin protein-rich Gel Coats designed to protect, brighten and strengthen your nails, plus a Manicure Booster, which can be used as a base coat and to help seal in colour for extra-long wear, and Daily Moisture that works to condition nails and cuticles. Complete with a crystal nail file, transform the look of your nails with this superb nail colour and conditioning set from Perfect Formula.

Stronger for longer - these gorgeous lacquers are developed with protein-rich keratin formulas and are designed to create a temporary thick coating, which helps to protect and maintain your nails' natural strength.

The power of pink - designed to enhance the look of your nails, both Ruby Pink and Pink Gel Coats offer a unique rosy tint and polished appearance you'll love. Wear these multi-tasking formulas alone for a natural-looking, flawless finish.

Shine bright - Gel Coat colour and conditioning formulas are all infused with optical brighteners, which work to help filter out any yellow tones in the look of your nails, leaving them looking brighter and healthier.

Hydration to the rescue! - this collection comes with the amazing Daily Moisture, a hydrating tonic designed to condition the cuticle and maintain moisture balance in the nail, helping to prevent splits and breaks to reveal beautiful hands and nails.

Keep nails tip-top - choose our Auto Delivery option and receive Pink Gel Coat, Ruby Gel Coat, Manicure Booster, Daily Moisture, a medium crystal nail file and two new shades of Coloured Gel Coats in 60 days' time - all at today's fantastic price.

Contains:

1 x Ruby Pink Gel Coat (18ml) - boost natural nails with this ruby-tinted gel formula that works to leave your nails feeling stronger and looking naturally brighter with an optical brightener
1 x Pink Gel Coat (18ml) - boost natural nails with this gel formula with a hint of pink, adding a healthy glow to the nails and brightening with an optical brightener
2 x Coloured Gel Coats (8ml) - in Golden (a pale gold sparkle) and Charming (a nude pink). Offering the same fabulous Gel Coat formula to help strengthen and add a protein-rich coating over nails, these lacquers are perfect for updating your manicure or pedicure with an array of on-trend hues
1 x Manicure Booster (18ml) - seal in your nail colour with this formula that promotes an extra-long wearing and glossy manicure. Can also be used as a base coat with any polish if desired
1 x Daily Moisture (15ml) - achieve longer, stronger, healthier-looking nails with the help of this hydrating tonic. Infused with jojoba oil, keratin and vitamin E, and suitable for all nail types
1 x medium crystal nail file - not only can you shape and file your nails with the crystal surface of this handy nail file, but it also works to seal the nail edge, helping to prevent snags and gnarly tips. Can be used on weak natural nails or acrylic nails

Auto Delivery option contains:

1 x Ruby Pink Gel Coat (18ml)
1 x Pink Gel Coat (18ml)
2 x Colour Gel Coats (8ml) - in Flawless (rose pink) and Splendid (ivory pink shimmer)
1 x Manicure Booster (18ml)
1 x Daily Moisture (15ml)
1 x medium crystal nail file

How to use:
Pink and Ruby Pink Gel Coat:

Apply directly to natural nails
Re-coat over the dry Gel Coat at anytime
Remove once a week with nail polish remover

Coloured Gel Coats:

Using 3 - 4 brush strokes, apply one coat to clean, dry nails and allow to dry
Apply a second coat if desired
No base coat or top coat is needed
Remove once a week with nail polish remover

Manicure Booster:

Apply one coat of Manicure Booster to clean, dry nails
Next, apply two coats of your preferred coloured Gel Coat
Apply Manicure Booster over the top to seal and finish
Can also be used as a base coat

Daily Moisture:

Apply to clean, dry nails and cuticles
May be used daily on polished or natural nails
Do not use over wet nail colour or treatment

My nails last year were in a very week terrible state, rigged, dry, splitting, breaking, chipping, peeling and not growing.

Use of CND Solar oil and CND Rescue xx treatment I now have fantastic growing nails without the above problems. I’ve had to file down a couple of times this last month as they were getting too long.

I now wouldn’t waste my time or money on using anything else.

On my word video trickery on the launch video
The woman painting on yellow nails one stroke on each nail magically changes the whole nail colour

On my word video trickery on the launch video
The woman painting on yellow nails one stroke on each nail magically changes the whole nail colour

I use it and it isn't trickery - sort of.

It changes colour as it reacts to UV light. I only noticed this after applying in sunlight and seeing this effect in action. You don't see it under normal lights. I assume the VT they use has the model under lights with a UV filter.

Also, if anyone else uses this (I love it - I had badly ridged nails that split down into the quick before using this and I'd previously tried everything!), grab a UV torch in the dark. Your nails glow white. I also get white stripes down my nails where I can't get it all off my nails in one go unless I use acetone.

The UV light is a great tool if you have or are in the market for diamonds. Diamond fluorescence under UV is very interesting.

I use it and it isn't trickery - sort of.

It changes colour as it reacts to UV light. I only noticed this after applying in sunlight and seeing this effect in action. You don't see it under normal lights. I assume the VT they use has the model under lights with a UV filter.

Also, if anyone else uses this (I love it - I had badly ridged nails that split down into the quick before using this and I'd previously tried everything!), grab a UV torch in the dark. Your nails glow white. I also get white stripes down my nails where I can't get it all off my nails in one go unless I use acetone.

The UV light is a great tool if you have or are in the market for diamonds. Diamond fluorescence under UV is very interesting.

I have used the brand myself sometime ago and understand the effect it has on the nail.

The trickery I refer to is not that it doesn’t have an effect and that video was showing one that doesn’t happen.
What I was referring to is a change in the part of each nail being painted that was yet to be painted.

Latest posts

Back