CBD Oil

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Graham

Registered Shopper
Oh dear, Ideal Selling CBD oil, I have tried this and had absolutely no effect at all, didn't relieve any pain at all, and as for Anxiety and Depression, did nothing.

Chris Birkett did the presentation last night on ITV, did leave a comment on his LinkedIn but was removed as soon as I posted.

Didn't Chris Birkett used to work for bid tv?

Maybe it does work for some people, but I tried and nothing and it's not cheap either.

Has anyone had any positive results with CBD oil?

He did reply and said I had an Agenda, which is why I posted, I tried CBD and still ended up on the top of Sainsburys roof wanting to jump, so no agenda just IMO does nothing,

Oh dear, Ideal Selling CBD oil, I have tried this and had absolutely no effect at all, didn't relieve any pain at all, and as for Anxiety and Depression, did nothing.

Chris Birkett did the presentation last night on ITV, did leave a comment on his LinkedIn but was removed as soon as I posted.

Didn't Chris Birkett used to work for bid tv?

Maybe it does work for some people, but I tried and nothing and it's not cheap either.

Has anyone had any positive results with CBD oil?

He did reply and said I had an Agenda, which is why I posted, I tried CBD and still ended up on the top of Sainsburys roof wanting to jump, so no agenda just IMO does nothing,

I think he was the "resident cook / chef / whatever, but thought he left bid tv to be with his young family. As for removing comments, they don't like it up' m.

There was a good thread on the QVC subforum about CBD a while back with contributions from users of CBD. I'm on my tablet so can't put in a link, though.
Found and bumped the Q thread.

Saw it late last night on ITV.
Yes - the 'brand ambassador' and 'expert' is a former Bid Tv goon.
Becque was hilarious - what a spiv !
Claims he takes it a swears by it- just like he does with Proto-Col.
His made up back story was classic. Says he was taking it before it came to IW because his friend had recommended it (sure Paul ).
And then for cherry on the cake , his mum takes it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Paul takes it because he works so hard and his mum takes it for her aches and pains.
I was falling off the sofa with laughter.
Becque has finally fulfilled his destiny and become what he was always meant to be.
A snake oil salesman.

A friend does use it and found it helped her.

BUT, her son in law does loads of research before buying, he looks at the per cent of CBD oil and the other ingredients. He buys online between 4 of them and it costs over £40 each and that is only because he bulk buys it. She said John says too many people selling inferior CBD and people just don't realize.

I use CBD oil occasionally for insomnia, and it works for me.
I agree with him, it depend on which purpose you're using, some time it work really well depend on the person and its health condition, I have personally use cbd to treat pain and i have really good result with them,

Some troll posted on the money saving expert last week with a link where to buy their brand.

Oh, they said it cured cancer! Other posters jumped on them like a ton of bricks. I reported the post as dangerous!

Cbd can just be treated as 1 way for treatment nothing else, sometimes its work sometime it is not, but personally, I have good experience with cbd for joint pain

My friend tried it for Parkinson’s. Unfortunately it did nothing. I take prescribed antidepressants but although they are for my hot flushes they help with the anxiety I have suffered all my life. Trouble is the type I am taking may be messing with my heart. Under investigation with the doctor.

Latest posts

Back