Dyson TSV 08/02/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I’ll be surprised if they can match the prices that GTech have had in their sale. I recently got a second AirRam Mk2. It was £129.99 instead of £199.99, free P&P and next day delivery. There were some good bargains to be had.

Change of TSV then

Dyson Cyclone V10 Animal Cordless Vacuum Cleaner TSV 08/02/20
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.808041

Dyson TSV 1.jpg

Dyson TSV 2.jpg

Dyson TSV 3.jpg

Dyson TSV 4.jpg

Dyson TSV 5.jpg

Dyson cordless alert! I had one of these (or a very similar model), I really didn't like it from the day I got it. I found it flimsy, didn't have suction anything like I saw on a demo on QVC (Mr CC bought it elsewhere, no MBG), trigger on/off hurt my hand, had to be on turbo to even half lift dog hair and the charge on turbo lasted 10 mins if that. They are not worth it IMO. No pets, no kids (it DOES NOT pick up those fruit loops breakfast cereals - although dog does get to most of them first), then it would probably be fine for a quick run round every day but it is not heavy duty. Mine is long gone.

CC

Dyson Cyclone V10 Animal Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
Item Number: 808041
QVC Price £399.96
Todays Special Value Price £299.94
P&P £0.00

The V10 Animal is a cordless vacuum cleaner from Dyson boasting a V10 motor that provides up to 60 minutes of powerful, fade-free suction, plus it features a handheld function, acoustic engineering and three power modes. Make household cleaning effortless with this lightweight, feature-packed vacuum cleaner, perfect for picking up pet hairs, dust and debris everywhere.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the Cyclone V10 Animal Cordless Vacuum Cleaner directly from Dyson you'd pay £399.99. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £299.94, including P&P, you're saving £100.02

Fade-free power - the seven-cell, nickel-cobalt aluminium battery gives you the power to clean here, there and everywhere around your home. Its 14 cyclones also generate forces of more than 79,000g to fling microscopic particles such as pollen and bacteria straight into the bin.

In-line configuration - the motor, bin and cyclone are perfectly aligned, so air is drawn into the cyclones in a straight line, creating even more suction power than previous models.

Any task, anywhere - with three power modes to choose from, rest assured that every cleaning task will be tackled. This model also transforms into a handheld cleaner and back again in just one click, ideal for cleaning upholstery, cars, caravans and more.

A tool for every job - ensure you always have the right tool for the job, with the quick-release soft brush for dusting on screens and surfaces, the motorised tool for pet hairs and ground-in dirt, and the crevice tool for precise cleaning around edges and narrow gaps.

Easy to store – when you’re not using it, the Dyson Cyclone V10 vacuum seamlessly drops into the wall-mounted dock, which also acts as a charging station and a storage space for the accompanying tools. Perfect for small spaces, it’s always accessible; ready to grab and go.

Breathe a sigh of relief - the fully-sealed filtration system captures 99.97% of particles as small as 0.3 microns, expelling cleaner air.

Acoustically engineered - designed to absorb vibrations and dampen sound, this clever vacuum keeps sound levels down for a less disruptive cleaning experience.

Hygienic bin emptying - the 'point and shoot' mechanism hygienically ejects dust and debris deep into your bin in one action - so there's no need to touch the dirt.

Two year guarantee - Dyson offer a full two year guarantee for parts, labour and transport. If there's a problem with your Dyson machine, they'll come to you. A Dyson Field Service Engineer will arrange to visit your home or workplace so they can fix your machine when it's convenient.

What’s in the box?

1 x Cyclone V10 Animal vacuum main body
1 x quick-release mini soft dusting brush - for vacuum-assisted dusting on screens and surfaces
1 x quick-release mini motorised tool - tackles hair and ground-in dirt, in tight spaces
1 x crevice tool - designed for precise cleaning around edges and narrow gaps
1 x combination tool - two tools in one, for simple switching between surfaces
1 x docking station
1 x charger

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.808041

Latest posts

Back