One time Only's 13/1/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I really fancy that rug. Only small left..bah. What does anyone think? It's the dog issue. Thinking of buying one if only to line Obie's bed with, now that he's 9.....

I really fancy that rug. Only small left..bah. What does anyone think? It's the dog issue. Thinking of buying one if only to line Obie's bed with, now that he's 9.....

You can order it at the OTO ahead of its airing Sis; it's been at the OTO price for a day already. I know my cat would love one but I bought him THIS when it was a OTO the other week with a tenner off, so he's all set for comfies...not forgetting all my throws that he takes over!

This review may help you make your decision; I've never seen one like this before & couldn't stop laughing - My Mr T's watching football & said "Shhhhhhhhhhh" very loudly. How rude & it's not as though either of them are our team.

"I bought this for the ferrets playroom so they have something soft to land on when they jump out of their cage. They love it and after a good play, snuggle up in it to sleep".

I then had another look at other reviews & laughed at this one, the title was 'My cat ate my homework' so if Obie does the same he may be ill & you won't have a rug.

"Well no, he didn't, but he did start to eat this rug within seconds of my putting it on the floor. Is it because he's long haired himself or is it because he's dim as a 10 watt bulb (he's beautiful and thus doesn't feel the need to be clever)? He's a cat, so he'll never tell. All I know is he's deprived me of a very beautiful rug. It's terrifically silky, warm underfoot and looked absolutely real and absolutely beautiful as a runner down the side of my bed. For about thirty seconds. Sigh".

This review may help you make your decision; I've never seen one like this before & couldn't stop laughing - My Mr T's watching football & said "Shhhhhhhhhhh" very loudly. How rude & it's not as though either of them are our team.

"I bought this for the ferrets playroom so they have something soft to land on when they jump out of their cage. They love it and after a good play, snuggle up in it to sleep".

I then had another look at other reviews & laughed at this one, the title was 'My cat ate my homework' so if Obie does the same he may be ill & you won't have a rug.

"Well no, he didn't, but he did start to eat this rug within seconds of my putting it on the floor. Is it because he's long haired himself or is it because he's dim as a 10 watt bulb (he's beautiful and thus doesn't feel the need to be clever)? He's a cat, so he'll never tell. All I know is he's deprived me of a very beautiful rug. It's terrifically silky, warm underfoot and looked absolutely real and absolutely beautiful as a runner down the side of my bed. For about thirty seconds. Sigh".

I read these too. I can imagine a cat would eat the rug. I'm very tempted.

Kimby's cat bed was funny. I like the little roll out 'gangplank'? in order that puss won't have to strain himself by stepping over the high point. God, I miss my cats......

I feel I'm going to end up buying 3 or something silly so that we have one & so does he & then end up buying the other bigger one as it will be cheaper than 3. Plus they are winter decor..... And...he rubs his willy on all the throws & makes marks (Of course I wash them.) Ho hum....still thinking on it...... Perhaps if he has his own he won't hog the sofa when we're on it....# SpringerSprawl. Mustn't fanny about here.
What to do?

Last edited:
Did you buy one, or several SB? It's disappeared now. Our puss Salem Saberhagen* (his full Sunday name) loves his new bed. When the side is rolled up it's barely big enough for him, just how he likes it! He spent all Christmas sleeping in a far-too-small Amazon box which wasn't quite in keeping with the festive decor but what the cat wants the cat gets!

* if you're wondering about the name he's named after this talking cat, sadly his little sis Sabrina Spellman passed away a year ago. But he's actually happier as a lone pusser, we just didn't realise it.:RpS_wub:

Did you buy one, or several SB? It's disappeared now. Our puss Salem Saberhagen* (his full Sunday name) loves his new bed. When the side is rolled up it's barely big enough for him, just how he likes it! He spent all Christmas sleeping in a far-too-small Amazon box which wasn't quite in keeping with the festive decor but what the cat wants the cat gets!

* if you're wondering about the name he's named after this talking cat, sadly his little sis Sabrina Spellman passed away a year ago. But he's actually happier as a lone pusser, we just didn't realise it.:RpS_wub:

I loved that programme & my colleagues at the time renamed me Zelda.

Latest posts

Back