Help Support ShoppingTelly:

SBC 4 Piece Propolis Collection TSV 12/02/19
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.240990

1000ml Propolis Moisturising Gel
1000ml Manuka Honey & Quince Body Wash
450ml Propolis Body Butter
100ml Propolis & Safflower Intensive Hand & Foot Cream

SBC TSV 1.jpg

SBC 4 Piece Ultimate Propolis Skincare Collection (only Auto-Delivery Live at posting)

Single
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.240990

Auto-Delivery
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.241661

QVC Price £70.00
Todays Special Value Price £34.96
P&P £2.95

Discover the Ultimate Propolis Skincare Collection from SBC, featuring new launches Manuka & Quince Body Wash and Propolis Body Butter, plus top-rated Propolis Skincare Gel and pampering Propolis & Safflower Hand & Foot Cream. Packed with plant extracts and vitamins, these superb SBC products work to calm, moisturise and soothe your skin, helping to promote healthy-looking, vibrant skin for the whole family.

The power of propolis - derived from the beehive, precious propolis is one of nature’s finest ingredients, renowned for centuries, making it no surprise that SBC's Propolis Collection has long been one of their bestsellers. This five-piece set is fantastic whether you're new to the range or a long-term fan, and will help you to combat stressed and sensitive skin.

New discoveries - in this collection you'll find new Manuka & Quince Body Wash, the perfect cleansing formula to kickstart your day or help you unwind and relax in the evening, plus luxurious Propolis Body Butter, a decadent formula created to soothe dry skin.

For all the family - with a supersize 1L Propolis Skincare Gel and Manuka & Quince Body Wash, this large collection is perfect for the whole family. The light, easily absorbing formulas are also designed for delicate, stressed and mature skin types, making them suitable for everyone.

Stock up with Auto Delivery - select our Auto Delivery option and receive one more collection of propolis-enriched treatments in 90 days, at this incredible Today's Special Value price.

Contains:

1 x NEW Manuka & Quince Body Wash (1L; supersize) - this gently cleansing body wash has been formulated to leave skin feeling soft, supple and hydrated. Infused with manuka and quince extracts
1 x NEW Propolis Body Butter (450ml; full size) - pamper dry skin with this new body moisturiser, enriched with propolis and developed to leave skin feeling beautifully hydrated
1 x Propolis Skincare Gel (1L; supersize) - ideal for use on the face or body, this propolis-enriched gel works to provide a lightweight moisturising experience for any areas that feel dry or in need of extra TLC
1 x Propolis & Safflower Hand & Foot Cream (100ml; full size) - contains propolis extract, safflower seed oil, shea butter, vitamin E

Delivery to UK mainland only

Manuka & Quince Body Wash (1L; supersize)RRP £29.50 + post

Propolis Body Butter (450ml; full size RRP £27.00 + post

Propolis Skincare Gel (1L; supersize) RRP £28.00 + post

Propolis & Safflower Hand & Foot Cream (100ml; full size) RRP £15.50 + post

Manuka & Quince Body Wash (1L; supersize)RRP £29.50 + post

Propolis Body Butter (450ml; full size RRP £27.00 + post

Propolis Skincare Gel (1L; supersize) RRP £28.00 + post

Propolis & Safflower Hand & Foot Cream (100ml; full size) RRP £15.50 + post

Thanks SCW,appreciated. I have had problems locating the price for the Propolis gel in the litre size as I know it was more expensive than the other gels, I had the same problem Feb last year when it was in a previous TSV & quoted an approximate price of £46 on that occasion. Could you confirm where you had the Rrp price from please to ensure my ml for ml calculation is correct.

Thanks SCW,appreciated. I have had problems locating the price for the Propolis gel in the litre size as I know it was more expensive than the other gels, I had the same problem Feb last year when it was in a previous TSV & quoted an approximate price of £46 on that occasion. Could you confirm where you had the Rrp price from please to ensure my ml for ml calculation is correct.

well thats the price it was last time Q had it before christmas as it was the same price as the other gels but its currently sold out so i was just going by what i remember seeing on air even though it should be more than the others but maybe thats why it sold out & isnt n the web

ml for ml

Manuka & Quince Body Wash (1L; supersize)RRP £29.50 cost £11.18

Propolis Body Butter (450ml; full size RRP £27.00 cost £10.24

Propolis Skincare Gel (1L; supersize) RRP £28.00 cost £10.61

Propolis & Safflower Hand & Foot Cream (100ml; full size) RRP £15.50 cost £5.88

Worth £100 cost £37.91 including p&p used in calculations.

Thanks SCW for prices & clarification.

Tempted, but still have a 250ml propolis, and a body butter still to use.

well thats the price it was last time Q had it before christmas as it was the same price as the other gels but its currently sold out so i was just going by what i remember seeing on air even though it should be more than the others but maybe thats why it sold out & isnt n the web

SBC sell the 500ml for £28

SBC sell the 500ml for £28

Had a look on their site too, no 1000ml & noticed their prices have reduced over the last couple of years and are a bit closer to QVC’s prices these days. Will leave ml for ml as is, if that’s ok, and revise if necessary. Do not want to mislead anyone.

SBC 4 Piece Ultimate Propolis Skincare Collection
Item Number 240990
QVC Price £70.00
TSV Price £34.96
P&P £2.95

Discover the Ultimate Propolis Skincare Collection from SBC, featuring new launches Manuka & Quince Body Wash and Propolis Body Butter, plus top-rated Propolis Skincare Gel and pampering Propolis & Safflower Hand & Foot Cream. Packed with plant extracts and vitamins, these superb SBC products work to calm, moisturise and soothe your skin, helping to promote healthy-looking, vibrant skin for the whole family.

The power of propolis - derived from the beehive, precious propolis is one of nature’s finest ingredients, renowned for centuries, making it no surprise that SBC's Propolis Collection has long been one of their bestsellers. This five-piece set is fantastic whether you're new to the range or a long-term fan, and will help you to combat stressed and sensitive skin.

New discoveries - in this collection you'll find new Manuka & Quince Body Wash, the perfect cleansing formula to kickstart your day or help you unwind and relax in the evening, plus luxurious Propolis Body Butter, a decadent formula created to soothe dry skin.

For all the family - with a supersize 1L Propolis Skincare Gel and Manuka & Quince Body Wash, this large collection is perfect for the whole family. The light, easily absorbing formulas are also designed for delicate, stressed and mature skin types, making them suitable for everyone.

Stock up with Auto Delivery - select our Auto Delivery option and receive one more collection of propolis-enriched treatments in 90 days, at this incredible Today's Special Value price.

Contains:
1 x NEW Manuka & Quince Body Wash (1L; supersize) - this gently cleansing body wash has been formulated to leave skin feeling soft, supple and hydrated. Infused with manuka and quince extracts
1 x NEW Propolis Body Butter (450ml; full size) - pamper dry skin with this new body moisturiser, enriched with propolis and developed to leave skin feeling beautifully hydrated
1 x Propolis Skincare Gel (1L; supersize) - ideal for use on the face or body, this propolis-enriched gel works to provide a lightweight moisturising experience for any areas that feel dry or in need of extra TLC
1 x Propolis & Safflower Hand & Foot Cream (100ml; full size) - contains propolis extract, safflower seed oil, shea butter, vitamin E

https://www.qvcuk.com/SBC-4-Piece-Ultimate-Propolis-Skincare-Collection.product.240990.html

Auto Delivery
https://www.qvcuk.com/SBC-4-Piece-Ultimate-Propolis-Skincare-Collection.product.241661.html

Latest posts

Back