MarlaWynne TSV 18/02/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh God, Melissa will be in gushing overload, with her collar up,layering cardi, tight trousers and heavy necklace. And what price are we looking at - no doubt around £60, down from £90 ???

Plus her shoe boots or trainers & hairstyle courtesy of The Riddlers.

This brand will go the way of YK and Join - overexposure, overpriced and over here! Can’t come soon enough as the quality decreases, the price increases, the “style” goes down the Swanee with each new batch of shows.

As for the BA - annoying in the same league as Vonda and the 2 Abbi.

Oh God, Melissa will be in gushing overload, with her collar up,layering cardi, tight trousers and heavy necklace. And what price are we looking at - no doubt around £60, down from £90 ???

Ruth Langsford TSV is a shirt as well.

Yes, I can picture RL now, stroking her clothes and pointing out the various 'attention to details' while showing off her latest french polished nails to full advantage.

(I wonder how the row with Schofield and all the claims of behind the scenes toxicity has panned out, in light of recent events, just saying )

MarlaWynne Lux Crepe Shirt TSV 18/02/20
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.182841

MarlaWynne Shirt TSV 1.jpg

MarlaWynne Shirt TSV 2.jpg

MarlaWynne Shirt TSV 3.jpg

MarlaWynne Shirt TSV 4.jpg

MarlaWynne Shirt TSV 5.jpg

Yes, I can picture RL now, stroking her clothes and pointing out the various 'attention to details' while showing off her latest french polished nails to full advantage.

(I wonder how the row with Schofield and all the claims of behind the scenes toxicity has panned out, in light of recent events, just saying )

Would you believe pictured in full blown embrace!!! in a magazine I’ve seen

I bought a Marla Wynne white shirt last year . I paid full price £80 and the quality was not great.Stretch cotton,it shrunk even though I gently hand washed it. I wanted a smart shirt for hosp appointments and couldn’t get out at the time.
Very disappointed after the hype.

Oh my word 24 hours of Melissa Hardy with there are crepe shirts and there are crepe shirts but this is a MW Lux!!! Crepe Shirt.

Lux, stunning, beautiful, fantastic, beautiful, luxury cut, stylish and MW knows just.... ....... ........ ..... ........

😠😏😒

Latest posts

Back