Tili Boxes - Going on Air

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sazza

Staff member
The next Tili box will be available from Friday and they will now be shown on air. Ruth who doez Perfect Formula etc....will be the guest showing Tili. First show is 9pm Friday.

Tili Aurora Beauty Box
Item Number 241223
QVC Price £20.00
P&P £0.00

Usher in a bright new dawn of beauty with the Aurora Beauty Box. Filled with cult skincare, volume-boosting haircare, indulgent bodycare and chic nail polish, we've curated a luxe edit to perk up your beauty bag and add some positivity to your New Year routine.

x Korres Body Butter (235ml; supersize) in a random selection of Violet (fruity and elegant violent notes), Lily Bouquet (fresh and floral violet, rose and jasmine), Guava Mango (tropical guava and juicy mango) or Basil Lemon (green spice blended with vibrant lemon zest) - keep skin feeling smooth, soft and beautifully scented with this quenching body moisturiser
1 x Percy & Reed Up, Up & Away Root Lift Mousse (200ml; full size) - a lightweight, spray-to foam formula to help target the root area, providing controlled volume while leaving the ends light and free. With in-built heat and environmental defence, this helps protect fine or fragile hair from damage while working to keep it free from frizz and flyaways
1 x Caudalie Vinopure Clear Skin Purifying Toner (50ml; deluxe travel size) - this refreshing toner has been formulated to help refresh and purify your complexion, and is particularly suited to those with imperfections or excess oil. Infused with salicylic acid, grape polyphenols, rosewater and essential oils of rosemary and peppermint
1 x Skinsense Hydranet Smoothing Line Serum (30ml; full size) - enriched with cocoa butter and macadamia oil, this silky anti-ageing serum helps to provide your skin with intense hydration and works to smooth out the appearance of fines lines and wrinkles
1 x Nails Inc Life Hack Nail Polish (14ml; full size) in a random selection of Bossing It (deep metallic violet), Anti-Social Climber (creamy nude pink) or The Unfollower (deep chocolate-plum shimmer) - match your mani to your mantra with these cheeky and colourful polishes
1 x Perricone No Make Up Make Up Lipstick (4.2g; full size) in Original Pink - this hydrating, solid-to-serum lipstick imparts a beautifully sheer wash of colour, while mineral-based SPF 15 works to protect your lips from UV rays. Formulated with neuropeptides and hyaluronic acid

*Amazing value: this beauty box includes £93.50 worth of products for just £20. This saving is based on per ml cost of full size products directly from www.qvcuk.com.

Subscription-free - this beauty kit is a one-off purchase, not a subscription, so you won't be tied in to any future boxes. Delivered to UK mainland only

Delivered to UK mainland only

https://www.qvcuk.com/Tili-Aurora-Beauty-Box.product.241223.html

ml for ml

Caudalie Vinopure Clear Skin Purifying Toner 50ml £18 for 200ml so approx £4.50 cost 88p
Nails Inc Nail Polish (random Selection from Bossing It, Anti Social Climber, The Unfollower) £11 direct cost £2.14
Korres Body Butter 235ml (random Selection from Basil Lemon, Guava Mango, Lily Bouquet, Violet) Approx £25 cost £4.88
Percy & Reed Up Up & Away Root Lift Mousse 200ml £15 John Lewis cost £2.93
Skinsense Hydranet Smoothing Line Serum £25 on Qvc cost £4.88
Perricone MD Lipstick £22 on Qvc cost £4.29

Value £102.50 approx in my opinion, cannot get to the £93.50 quoted. Cost £20.

ml for ml

I thought I had posted this already. Not sure what happened.

Caudalie Vinopure Clear Skin Purifying Toner 50ml £18 for 200ml so approx £4.50 cost 88p
Nails Inc Nail Polish (random Selection from Bossing It, Anti Social Climber, The Unfollower) £11 direct cost £2.14
Korres Body Butter 235ml (random Selection from Basil Lemon, Guava Mango, Lily Bouquet, Violet) Approx £25 cost £4.88

SCW where did you get the price for the Korres 235ml I had problems locating that size, only found one at £25.40. And yes, the Perricone lipstick is £25 elsewhere.

I seem to be having problems today & posts showing then not!

ml for ml

I thought I had posted this already. Not sure what happened.

SCW where did you get the price for the Korres 235ml I had problems locating that size, only found one at £25.40. And yes, the Perricone lipstick is £25 elsewhere.

I seem to be having problems today & posts showing then not!

It is due to forum going to new server

Please see Graham's post https://forum.shoppingtelly.com/showthread.php?60113-New-Server

Thanks for posting, if I could read anything over these ****** adverts it would be a start. Off to have a look.

CC

Latest posts

Back