Andi Peters

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Loveinamist

Registered Shopper
Imagine Dale’s face if he tried this on Q, he’d spit out his pork pie
5DCEC9BC-9019-49A1-8189-029E953ECA23.jpg

He's unprofesional & generally unpleasant. There have been so many posts criticising him on their fb page & I can't be the only person who has made a complaint directly to the powers that be, yet he still keeps turning up. However, someone in Q's management, loose term, must be aware that he did this & surely must question whether they still want to be associated with him.

He's unprofesional & generally unpleasant. There have been so many posts criticising him on their fb page & I can't be the only person who has made a complaint directly to the powers that be, yet he still keeps turning up. However, someone in Q's management, loose term, must be aware that he did this & surely must question whether they still want to be associated with him.

Well, they hired Chloe after Sky felt unable to model her on after off-colour comments...though Chloe wasn't doing that on air.

In my opinion, based on what I've observed: the bar for a presenter is being able to function with voices constantly in their ears, beyond that nothing else seems to matter (maybe except for high pay demands at contract renewal time).

I've run out of words for Andi Peters' demeanour on air, treatment of guests and more. I admire Dale's fortitude in ensuring Mr Insufferable!

Well, they hired Chloe after Sky felt unable to model her on after off-colour comments...though Chloe wasn't doing that on air.

In my opinion, based on what I've observed: the bar for a presenter is being able to function with voices constantly in their ears, beyond that nothing else seems to matter (maybe except for high pay demands at contract renewal time).

I've run out of words for Andi Peters' demeanour on air, treatment of guests and more. I admire Dale's fortitude in ensuring Mr Insufferable!

Sky Sports warned her time and time again about her lewd behaviour but Chloe Everton had no respect for her employer and thought she was indispensable but unlike QVC, Sky Sports have more professionalism and class than an on air shopping channel. Celebrity names are all that matter to QVC because in reality, you don’t really need presenters or celebrity guests as people will buy what they want to buy regardless of who endorses them. Chloe Everton has even made lewd comments on QVC, but QVC have no respect for their viewers, so both her and Andi Peters can continue to act like they’re down their local on a Saturday night.

CE actually thinks she's being funny when she comes out with her suggestive comments. She's on now yelling over Christina on Elemis. She needs to turn the volume down as it's not all about her, some of us want to hear about the products.

CC

I think it speaks volumes for those who do the hiring. I wont call them youngsters, but clearly are of the same immature mindset.

Sadly today we don't seem to have any 'maturity' in the hierarchy of most big organisations, - the NHS dont have anyone overall in charge to make professional decisions, Parliament were all acting like big kids in the playground for 3 years, the BBC are in meltdown, if there are 'talking heads' on the news channels being challenged about performance, all you see are looks of rabbits caught in the headlights.

Maturity on the shop floor has disappeared, go into a shop and the assistants in the majority are disinterested apart from promoting store cards, on and on it goes.

So QVC are the same. Couldn't give a monkeys about the behaviour of presenters as long as those sales are clocking up on the computer in front of them.

I think it speaks volumes for those who do the hiring. I wont call them youngsters, but clearly are of the same immature mindset.

Sadly today we don't seem to have any 'maturity' in the hierarchy of most big organisations, - the NHS dont have anyone overall in charge to make professional decisions, Parliament were all acting like big kids in the playground for 3 years, the BBC are in meltdown, if there are 'talking heads' on the news channels being challenged about performance, all you see are looks of rabbits caught in the headlights.

Maturity on the shop floor has disappeared, go into a shop and the assistants in the majority are disinterested apart from promoting store cards, on and on it goes.

So QVC are the same. Couldn't give a monkeys about the behaviour of presenters as long as those sales are clocking up on the computer in front of them.

This is an accurate precis of so many aspects of the UK, when did it all start to go wrong?

Utterly odious man. I recall reading a comment he made back in the 00s that he liked to shop at Harrods because they had a counter for VIPs to pay at, thus avoiding him having to queue with the ordinary shoppers.

I agree with everything said and could add some non ladylike comments of my own so it always amazes me after every show just how many posts on arsebook are raving about how hilarious he is.

I agree with everything said and could add some non ladylike comments of my own so it always amazes me after every show just how many posts on arsebook are raving about how hilarious he is.

I can only think that he attracts audiences who thrive on watching others be humiliated by the playground bully. He really throws his weight around, covertly or overtly making the other guests aware he can make or break them on QVC... So of course they can't react to his behaviour.

I can only think that he attracts audiences who thrive on watching others be humiliated by the playground bully. He really throws his weight around, covertly or overtly making the other guests aware he can make or break them on QVC... So of course they can't react to his behaviour.

I think they must be the sort who should never be allowed passports.

CE actually thinks she's being funny when she comes out with her suggestive comments. She's on now yelling over Christina on Elemis. She needs to turn the volume down as it's not all about her, some of us want to hear about the products.

CC

Don’t think we see enough sadly of Christina with Elemis

Latest posts

Back