Wowweewowweee Tanzy ring!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mrs BH - living up to your name I see! Gorgeous ring hun and I love the simplicity of the design that just lets the Tanzy speak for itself.

Many congrats and wear it in good health.

I'm drooling BH...its stunning on you. Looks even better than in the studio. Mine still in basket...fingers crossed for checkout!:51:

Mrs BH - living up to your name I see! Gorgeous ring hun and I love the simplicity of the design that just lets the Tanzy speak for itself.

Many congrats and wear it in good health.

Thanks Meeshoo. Have been on the look out since June!! I wanted 2ct bluey/purple tanzy in a simple setting and this just blew me away and it is a stunner IRL.

Any advice on how to make the ring slightly smaller without re sizing?

knew you would come out of hiding and post on this :1 really appreciate your opinion Thank you xx

agree on the triple A as not as a deep blue as quad A.
BUT it's a VERY GOOD pleochroism and so a good display of colours.
will u send it for valuation?

Health wearing it :) My alex won't come off my finger too....:30:

Not really fussed with valuation Alu. Its not for investment purposes I love it I buy it and wear it!!

Might get it done if there are any specials on valuation :)

Thanks Meeshoo. Have been on the look out since June!! I wanted 2ct bluey/purple tanzy in a simple setting and this just blew me away and it is a stunner IRL.

Any advice on how to make the ring slightly smaller without re sizing?

knew you would come out of hiding and post on this :1 really appreciate your opinion Thank you xx

I'm so predictable aren't I? :32:

You've certainly hit the right note with the bluey/purple. I love this colour of Tanzy (especially when there's not a window in sight).

In terms of making it smaller, mmmmm, you've already mentioned the ring clip but that's probably only a temporary solution so in all honestly I'd bite the bullet and have it re-sized - unless of course you eat tons at Christmas and the ring then fits!

If you're worried about sending it off somewhere and I know when you love a piece how that concern can take over, is there a local bench jeweller near you who can do it? If so, make sure they'll cover the work under their insurance. However, if I were you I'd bite the bullet, wait until February (so the mad post rush has subsided) and send it off via Special D to the people that Rocks recommend. That way you'll presumably be covered under their guarantee - but check with Tony before doing so.

Sorry not to have been of more help but there's no magic solution to this one other than having it resized.

M x

Oh my bh, it's lovely!
I'm really chuffed you love it as much as you hoped. A beautiful colour - mine is more blue (and much smaller lol).
I hope you won't neglect the rest of your collection though - not that I'd blame you!!!
Enjoy!

Nah no chance of that Anne love all bling big and small :1:

Latest posts

Back