Mad Mike's 50% Sale

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

calico

Registered Shopper
....with free delivery and a £25 value mystery gift!
I've gone for a Storm-Force vacuum cleaner reduced from £99.99 to £49.99, while hubby is tempted by Tony Little's Gazelle Freestyle which is reduced from £139 to £69.99.
Once he gets fit he can do the cleaning :4:

I've gone for a Storm-Force vacuum cleaner reduced from £99.99 to £49.99, while hubby is tempted by Tony Little's Gazelle Freestyle which is reduced from £139 to £69.99.

You don't need to wait calico - he can actually get fit doing the cleaning! :1:

The cleaner looks remarkably similar to one we bought from Aldi for about £30with a 3 year warranty.

The cleaner looks remarkably similar to one we bought from Aldi for about £30with a 3 year warranty.

I've got it and it's nice and easy to use. I particularly like the way you can change the suction power and there's no filters to muck around with like on some.
My £25 free gift hasn't turned up though.

Brilliant isn't it. I've had my eye on a GeMagic for a couple of years now and just at the right price! Me and my daughter will be gemming up everything now, the dog we shall leave providing she lets us do the collar lol. Any idea what the mystery gift is? I have a feeling it is something like a loyalty scheme or such like, not very impressive as I rarely shop with Best Direct.

Brilliant isn't it. I've had my eye on a GeMagic for a couple of years now and just at the right price! Me and my daughter will be gemming up everything now, the dog we shall leave providing she lets us do the collar lol. Any idea what the mystery gift is? I have a feeling it is something like a loyalty scheme or such like, not very impressive as I rarely shop with Best Direct.

Hi soziberry, Nor me, but I've emailed them and they reckon it's been sent out separately. Nothing would be safe if I had a Gem Magic either! lol!

Has anyone had their £25 free gift yet?
I'm so tempted to buy a GeMagic, has anyone got one already? if so are they good?

Free Gift arrived!

My Miche Bag arrived this morning - (posted on relevant thread)

And I have received my free gift. It's a box of 10 LED lights that you put in dark cupboards, etc.

Coincidentally, the 'book man' who comes to the office leaves other assorted items which, when you sort through the tat, can yield some quite useful gifts. This time he's left 6x very similar looking LED lights (same size, slightly different shape) for the princely sum of £4 - which I had my name down for!

So I suspect the Best Direct free gift is not worth £25, far from it.

However, free they are and they will get used. Our house will look like a runway.

I've been lurking on ST for years, especially round QVC and the Gems (in it's heyday) - never thought my early postings would be on Best Direct!

WS

Thanks, windowshopper and 'hi'!

I still haven't had my gift yet and am going to email them again....

I got tempted by the GeMagic and my £25 free gift was a load of flat packed holographic boxes, some sheets of coloured tissue paper and a pack of those ribbon bows that you pull the inside bit and it all folds into a bow, not convinced it's worth anywhere near £25 and I won't use the boxes but might see if they are worth cutting up so I can use the card. Love the GeMagic though, I can see anything that doesn't move quick enough being blinged up.

I finally gave in to temptation and bought the Gemagic...I have to say its fab i've proper enjoyed my little self blinging up some cushion covers and the value of the bundle was great. I got two full Gemagic sets, the free gift which was a bumper giftwrap pack including posh tissue paper ribbons and bows and some very interesting pop up gift boxes.....and the postage was free so all in all it only cost me £20...i'm a satisfied customer.

My free gifts were these battery operated mini lights, you get about 8 of them and they're supposed to light up drawers and cupboards by using a little magnet that you line up, so they only light up when the cupboard/drawer opens, but I couldn't see how to position them to make them work, with the set came two miniature spot lights that stick to anything and are operated by just a quick press...pretty useful, it's a shame that you didn't get 8 of them and 2 of the others....I threw the others away tbh! Doubt if the gift boxes, or any of the gifts are worth £25, but I'd have been more useful to me that the lights..oh well!

That's the thing with free gifts - there's a reason why they give it away for free. :1: You can't expect to get something special for free. That's just things the retailer wants to get rid off.

Latest posts

Back