I want to defend Rocks & Co a bit

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Is what I have written really that offensive! Read through this thread again can you honestly say that people are being nice?

Is what I have written really that offensive! Read through this thread again can you honestly say that people are being nice?

Have ANY of your posts been nice? No. You've been rude and insulting and personally attacked people. That makes you worse than them and whatever they have said.

Have ANY of your posts been nice? No. You've been rude and insulting and personally attacked people. That makes you worse than them and whatever they have said.

Aren't others being rude and personally attacking people also? Its so funny the irony of it!

Aren't others being rude and personally attacking people also? Its so funny the irony of it!

Are you in the public eye? No. Can people in the public eye expect to be criticised? Yes.

Why are you so defensive. You've got less than 10 posts and have chosen to attack 2 of the most respected members of the forum - irrespective of what you say.

I would think that you won't be around for much longer so I'll say my goodbyes now.

I'm a troll! well at least i dont look like one

You might not look like one on the outside (and who knows!) but your inner being is obviously very troll like. Please stop being personally offensive to people you don't know - or do you?

People were expressing their opinion about the channel, one member felt they might have been being got at by another but it was kept friendly and was sorted out in private between the two members.

You however have just been plain rude, behvaiour which you have already been warned, so I don't think you have a future here on ST.

This was meant to be a NICE thread! :17:

You must have read my mind MissMagpie, I was just thinking that! You and others inc me went out of their way to say thank you to R&C and then it kind of went down hill from there. Oh well, such it life :20:

Although good news, kinney394 is now banned

Well, well well!! I come from from a hard day at the office to find I've started WW3!!

I am only going to say 3 things:-

1. My sincere apologies for hijacking your thread Miss Magpie

2. Thank you very very much to all of you who stuck up for me you don't know how much I appreciate that.

3. I am not going to dignify "that post" with a response.

Thank goodness I'm working again tomorrow - it might keep me out of trouble!!

Latest posts

Back