925e.com

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Great link however most of the stuff iv'e bought from rocks is on there! seems that they don't cut out many middle men and make a lot less of their jewellery than I thought! wish I could have an account there lol

Has anyone else noticed that there is'nt a piece number anymore on the authenticity cards ? there used to be, that way you knew what number of pieces had been made. Or are these the pieces that have been "bought in" so there is no knowing how many identical pieces there are out there ?

There was a thread a while back about this BWT, and basically yes, they are pieces supplied by another company.

:doggie:

Great link however most of the stuff iv'e bought from rocks is on there! seems that they don't cut out many middle men and make a lot less of their jewellery than I thought! wish I could have an account there lol

Perhaps we should think about starting a co-operative :33:

Argey

I dont mind where rocks get the products from , I buy the peices I like at the price I want to pay, I love rocks for the customer service , they where so nice to me, I think it was John Bennett , when I went way past the time limit on my basket being rather unwell at the time. Its the individual peices and the service that makes me buy again and again.

Customer service is SO important. It's a pity more businesses don't see it. I think we've become used to such shoddy service in this country that a company like rocks stands out like a beacon! Individual service is so important, no-one wants to feel like just a number and so far Rocks is doing it all right. Long may it continue and go from strength to strength,just hope it doesn't lose the personal touch along the way.

I don't really care where they get their jewellery from, if you like the design and consider it to be at a fair price then buy.

I was never a big spender on there but family and friends have bought me a fair few of their high end items. None of us watch now tbh over what is a really minor issue but CS couldn't or wouldn't sort it.

There was an 'auction' and the auctioneer said what he was going to drop it to before he actually did it, auction ended and I was a winner, was told to contact CS and they knew what had happened and would adjust straightaway.

Contacted 3 lots of CS people over the following 48 hours, all said it was fixed but nobody actually did it. Storm in a teacup really but I think to ask three times is enough !! Was only over a small amount of money, but I won't beg for a refund.

Sorry to hear this Julie. I was in a similar situation but lucikly mine was adjusted to the right price. All I can think is they can't change the price in the basket but can to the checked out order - Human error perhaps!!

OMG I THINK I AM IN LOVE!!!!! ...and having found a ton and a half of bracelets that I now NEED, I need to grow a few extra arms too!!!!

Couldn't give a carp where they get their stuff from, as long as they keep getting it and satisfy my insatiable appetite for sparkles!! just don't tell my bank manager!!!

Latest posts

Back